Learning is for life at Akshara. Our aim is to nurture a passion for knowledge, sport creativity and vocational skills. We work in close partnership with students to develop their individual potential for life and work. Individual learning is supported through a series of enrichment classes and workshops. Akshara blends academics with apt levels of curricular and co-curricular activities. Akshara proudly possesses sprawling 3 Acres area in specially landscaped lush green campus with exclusive facilities for Cricket practice, Tennis, Basketball, Skating, Swimming etc. Akshara has experienced Teachers, Instructors, Trainers, Administrative Staff and Supporting Personnel to take care of overall upbringing of students.
- Nursery to 7 grade
- CBSE/IGCSE/IB-PYP Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- School provides transportation
- Admission is open to students between 3 years to 11 years depending on the availability of seats.
- Registration form is valid for one academic year only. Registration fee is non refundable.
- Siblings will be given preference provided a seat is vacant.
- The student is required to fulfill the age criteria / equivalent grade as mentioned by the admission committee.
- Age appropriate aptitude test / psychometric tests are administered to identify basic skills of a child in language / math / science. These tests are administered to help the child and parent and in turn for the school to understand the child’s ability.
- In case of cancellation of admission, fee will not be refunded.
- An incomplete Application Form will be rejected without assigning any reason/s.
- Registration to be completed by paying the Registration fee (non refundable).
- Application form to be legibly filled and submitted to the school office with all relevant documents.
- Application form which is incomplete and non submission of relevant documents will not be accepted.
- The schedule of the Aptitude test / Psychometric test to be conducted will be communicated while submitting the Application form.
- Admission will be considered confirmed on receipt of Admission Fee (non refundable), Annual Fee (non Refundable), 1st Installment (non refundable) and Caution Deposit (refundable).
- Once registered, admission to be confirmed within 15 working days. The school has the authority to grant the seat to someone else in case of non communication and non receipt of fee and documents within the stipulated time.
List of Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Current school Transcripts (original)
- Parent Id proof and address proof (photocopy)
- Photos of the student – 4
- School leaving certificate (original)
- Birth Certificate (photocopy)
- Type Of School: International
- Grades: Nursery/1-8
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: aksharainternational.org/fee-structure/
The colorful and vibrant buildings of Akshara Schools stand out as symbols of hope in a green backdrop. The building design promotes natural flow of light and air providing a conducive and joyful learning environment to the children.The campus is eco-friendly and expansive: we believe physical space is essential for a growing child as it translates into mental space.Akshara boasts of a well developed, progressive resource base and an excellent infrastructure that promotes interactive learning. The school provides an effective environment empowering each child to understand the world around him, explore it and learn from it.We have been able to position ourselves among the leading schools in Hyderabad, through our offered quality school education and world-class infrastructure facilities. The school provides state of the art infrastructure and amenities supported by the commitment and experience of the management. The building accommodates spacious and well ventilated classrooms, seminar halls, activity halls, a library, and medical room with a stationed nurse all the time during the school hours, counseling room.
- 3 Acres Campus
- Indoor Games Room
- Children Activity Zone
- Surveillance Systems
Extra Curricular Activities
Akshara International recognizes the importance of a well-rounded education that extends beyond the classroom. Students at the School are therefore encouraged to pursue a wide range of intellectual, sporting and social activities. They participate in various inter-school activities such as elocution, debates, science exhibitions, creative writing, arts and a wide range of sports.
- The School Band
The School Band, plays at school functions, the annual Sports’ Day and participates in various competitions. Students learn to play the drums and other percussion instruments.
- Literary Competitions
In order to develop their public speaking skills, students of all classes take part in annual elocution competitions conducted in English, Hindi and Telugu. Other activities including story weaving, story and poem writing enhance theh creativity of the child.
- Art Competitions
A wide range of other competitions including Theme based Drawing and Painting, greeting cards, Rangoli, Rakhi Making, Diya Painting, Calligraphy, Best from Waste, Mosaic and collage work are conducted.
Recitation of poetry and rhymes is encouraged in all languages – English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Eco Plantation
Every available opportunity is utilized in ensuring student awareness towards environment .The students are encouraged to undertake eco-friendly activities in partnership with their parents to ensure that learning is reflected in their daily action.
Great Reasons for your child to be a part of Akshara International School
- Small Class Numbers for Bigger Focus
Akshara is a co-educational day school. We ensure that there are manageable number in each class to enable effective teaching.
- International Curriculum
At Akshara, our curriculum integrates the best of teaching approaches from across the world. Children learn in a world-class study environment through methodologies that are a combination of Western approaches to teaching, aimed at ensuring clarity of concepts, and the Indian methodology of practice driven outlook towards perfection.
- Strengthening our Society
One of the core aspects of our Vision is ‘Community and Social Responsibility’ across all grades that will get students involved with the community around us for meaningful service experiences. We sensitize the children on different social, community and environmental issues to create that sense of responsibilities. Our projects are designed to aid comprehensive understanding in each student.
- Empowered Faculty
The teaching faculty at Akshara is experienced and has exposure to the methodologies employed in international education. Ongoing teacher training aims at building a learning community as an integral part of the school’s culture.
- Emphasis on Physical Fitness
At Akshara, we believe that physical fitness is the paramount to a child’s future success. Physical activity is given equal importance in the schedule implemented. Tie ups with prominent organizations, involved in research and development of age appropriate physical enhancement schedules are a part of life at Akshara.