CBSE school on 11-acres of Plush Green Campus with reasonable fee structure.
- Play Group to X grade
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- School provides transportation
- Total 30 students
- 20 students per class
- Student/Teacher ratio: 1:20
- Type Of School: International
- Grades: Playgroup/1-10
- School Day: Monday to Saturday
- Timing: 07:45am to 03:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Usha Thanneru
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
We believe that children need physical activity in good measure to aid their growth. We have ensured adequate space to construct facilities for these activities. We will be creating infrastructure to encourage physical activity, including competitive sporting activities. The facilities within the campus include:
- A 25m*10m - large Swimming Pool that can conduct competitive swimming event
- A large Cricket Field
- A separate Soccer field
- Indoor stadium - for Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, TT, Carrom, Chess and other indoor games.
- Upper deck Tennis Court with a view from several parts of the school building
- Athletic track
- A cycling trail around the 11 acres
In addition - the campus is equipped with WiFi connectivity, making it easy for students to access content from anywhere within the campus.
ibrary - We believe that books never go 'out of style' and will always remain contemporary. While a good hardbound book can never be replaced, it would be equally hard to make it accessible to many at the same time, Our large Central library at Tatva will be fully computerized and house an extensive collection of books, DVDs and audio media including magazines, newspapers, educational CDs, dictionaries, thesaurus, encyclopedias, atlas and reference books for daily reference and recreation.
Labs - while all schools have labs, they are so small that students have to share the equipment. While one dominant student ends up doing the experiment the others watch and eventually become distracted. We have ensured that the labs are adequately sized to have a seat per student and equipment is also provided so each individual student gets to experiment. After all children like to experiment - so let's provide for their experiments.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Sports including professional coaching.
We are a nurturing school. Everything we do is based on a belief that we can build dignity and integrity as a DNA for each child. Eventually when they graduate out of the school, they will not only be literate but also be known for their high integrity and ethical living.
"To create global citizens capable of dealing with the complexities of the future"
We value the partnership between the school, parents and the community all of who play a part in realizing this vision.
We believe it takes three Cs to achieve that - Character that is trustworthy, Confidence about the self and Communication that has clarity.
When children graduate from TATVA they will have
A set of values - honesty, integrity, and trust
Tolerance and respect for those unlike themselves
Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation
A set of basic skills - linguistic, computational, scientific, analytically artistic, social, emotional and physical.
Our goal is to guide children to grow up as independent, knowledgeable, sensitive and confident global citizens. How will we achieve this?
- We will pay attention and make efforts to know your child, his/her interests, strengths and challenges.
- When your children walk into school each day, his/her teacher will know them and will care for your children's well being.
- Your children's learning will be meaningful. We will ensure that every student knows why learning is important, and how it is connected to their life and experience.
- We will make the learning enjoyable. Your child will learn from highly qualified, well trained, knowledgeable, caring and sensitive teachers.
- At TATVA your child will have a voice which will be heard. Your child will have choices to make and we will help while making those choices.
- We will partner with you in your child's learning. It is important to demonstrate our commitment to a child.
- We will inspire your child to care about the world beyond the walls of our school, and to find ways to make a difference to this world.
- Your child will walk in the door of TATVA feeling welcome, wanting to participate and will experience days that are filled with activities to create a deep sense of belonging in a society.