D.A.V. Sr. Secondary school was established in 1993 by the eminent people from various walks of life. It is an English medium co-educational institution running under the experienced management and the qualified and experienced teachers. Individual attention is our speciality. We are conducting classes from Play Group to XII standard. Presently, School is running senior classes in commerce stream with the choice between Maths & Computer.
- Nursery to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- School provides transportation
Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
- Playgroup – 2.5 years
- Nursery - 3 years
- KG - 4 years
- Class I - 5 years
- Class II onwards - on the basis of previous class.
- A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last year from the previous school along with transfer certificate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
- The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
- The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child's performance in the test/interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
- Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation.
- Social and emotional development.
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students.
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child.
- The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
- Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
- Type Of School: Public
- Grades: LKG/1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Harita Agarwal
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- The school is centrally Air cooled.
- Insurance against accident :- All the students of the school are insured against accident with the insurance company, Jaipur. In case of any accident, a claim can be made through school authorities within 48 hours. The claim will be passed by the Insurance company according to their rules. This facility is provided by the school without any cost.
- The school facilities the students to open their saving bank accounts in Punjab National Bank, Brahampuri to learn banking transactions.
- The school prepares the students for inter school competitions & they come with flying colors & win many prizes.
- Medical Check-UP :- All the students have their free health check-up by a team of qualified doctors once in a year and they are issued a health check-up card which can be followed up by their parents.
- Various playing equipments and teaching aids like swings, slides, toys, educational display charts, magnetic board, merry go round, Play pool, Mickey Mouse, Busy bitel car, Tunnel for Play Group / Nursery classes.
- Well equipped library and reading room for the students of all the classes.
- An Audio-Visual instruction room equipped with audio-visual aids, like compact disc and tapes projectors etc.
- There are three well equipped computer labs having 40 Multimedia computers with colored monitors. The labs are having connectivity to high speed Internet through Broad Band. The computer labs are also equipped with a wide range of application software’s.
- The school has three large water coolers with aqua guards to provide cool and purified water.
- Close circuit cameras are installed for proper control over the students and to have co-ordination with the teachers.
- Periodic visits to zoo and picnic to emphasis on practical knowledge.
- Various competitive activities are regularly conducted for the overall development of the child.
Extra Curricular Activities
Classes 1st to 12th have been divided into four houses to facilitate various activities. These activities are regularly conducted for the overall development of the child. The winners of these activities are awarded by the school. Principles of honesty, trust, co-operation, self-reliance, hard work and persuit of excellence are inculcated among the students through these activities. Therefore, the parents are requested to encourage their wards to participate in these activities. The main co-curricular activities are as follows :-
The school aims at developing the moral, intellectual and physical qualities of the children moreover, instilling in them a strong social sense. The school is fully aware of the great responsibility of laying down the very foundation of the child’s intellectual formation. Hence the curriculum has been arranged so efficiently as to achieve this object. Love and firmness will go hand in hand to direct the young minds and hearts entrusted to its care. However, parents and guardians are expected to play their part in co-operation with the school enforcing the more fruitful will be education effort and the faster and sure the child’s progress.