Act Today to Save Tomorrow: Ways to Make The World a Better Place [Infographic]
- Oct 03, 2017
- The MyPrivateTutor Team
“No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
We have dreamt of doing a whole lot things that we believe would change the world for the better. But ultimately what did we actually do about them in reality? Did we really make a difference?
Always remember that even the smallest steps of all are capable of making a difference. So start acting now to save tomorrow. The following list can help.
1. Reuse and recycle.
2. Give an elderly person a bit of your time. A little bit of time can make all the differences in the world. And the best thing about this is the fact that it won’t even cost you a dime.
3. Say “thank you” for random acts of kindness that you receive from anybody, in general. And don’t forget to say it like you mean it.
4. Adopt a homeless pet.
5. Show random acts of kindness without expecting anything in return.
6. Focus on the positives around you. Remember, positivity is infectious for good.
7. Create art. Write a poem, paint a painting, produce a surreal song. It doesn’t matter what you do as long as you do.
8. Donate used clothes. There are so many organizations where you can donate used clothes for the needy. So do it if you really want to make the world a better place.
9. Save electricity, water, and other renewable resources. This is for your own good.
10. Treat everybody the way you would like to be treated.
11. Cook a hearty meal for someone in need.
12. If someone makes a mistake, don’t go too hard on them. Remember, everybody makes mistakes. Mistakes are never a sin. Not learning from them is.
13. Express gratitude with a smile. This can really make a difference.
14. Mentor someone for free.
15. Drive responsibly. Remember, it’s not a race. Even the slightest mistake here, and the slightest mistake there can result in a disastrous accident.
16. Learn a new skill like a new language.
17. Pass on knowledge. Don’t always be a consumer of information. Become a producer as well.
18. Donate blood. This can really be one of the most satisfying ways of making a difference for good. You can actually save a person’s life by giving just a few minutes of your time.
Lastly, we have an infographic for you where we have explained ways through which even children can make a difference in the world for good. Have a look.
The MyPrivateTutor Team
MyPrivateTutor is an online marketplace for all kinds of tutoring and learning services. We provide a platform to help learners find home tutors, online tutors, expert trainers,tutorial centers, training institutes and online tutoring schools. Learners can also find local classes, workshops, online courses and tutorials on a huge variety of topics. We operate in 12 countries worldwide and our community of learners, teachers and training businesses numbers over 3,00,000. We provide an opportunity for individual tutors and tutoring businesses to promote and grow their business.
Latest posts by The MyPrivateTutor Team (see all)
- Impact Of GST On Education - Oct 18, 2017
- Expert Tips and Tricks to Memorize Math and Physics Formulae [Infographic] - Oct 16, 2017
- The Prospects of Learning Red Hat Linux - Oct 16, 2017
- How to Score Well In the ICSE Exam - Oct 13, 2017
- A Complete Guide to Manual DSLR Photography - Oct 10, 2017
MyPrivateTutor is a Free* Service for finding Private Tutors & Coaching Classes
We have 4000000+ Tutors and 15000+ Coaching Centers Registered with usPost Requirement
*No commission and hidden fees. You pay directly to your tutor