Venue: PAN India Exam Date: 15 Dec 2015–29 Feb 2016, 24 Jan 2016
What is the test about?
ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4year courses) & Postgraduate (2 year courses) programmes in various fields of design. The exam is conducted in two modes – Online and Offline(Centre Based). Both versions of the exam assess the creativity, aesthetic sense and design sensitivity of students aspiring for careers in various fields of design.
AIEED 2016 would be conducted in nearly 13 cities across India the names of these cities are given below.
Who is eligible?
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES (DURATION: 4 YRS)
POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES (DURATION: 2 YRS)
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/ KSOU University degree component of the programme.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can therefore, also apply. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4 year programme at ARCH.
- Students applying for 4 YR Undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED exam and will be called for interview directly.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2014-15. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in Academic yr 2016 after clearing the interview.
Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this programme.
- Additionally, as per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for admission. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 programme at ARCH.
- MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/MAT scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the Interview.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
based Exam (Offline)
OF AIEED EXAM: MAX DURATION – 3 HRS 15 minutes
(CAT + GAT) CREATIVE ABILITY TEST + GENERAL ABILITY TEST >> To
assess design sensitivity, problem solving, creative skills logical
reasoning & awareness on global issues >> 45
to 50 questions >> 200 marks
can write Exams in the Online format or the Offline format. Question
papers are Bilingual - Hindi & English. The Offline Exam can be
answered in either language. The Online Exam needs to be answered in
English only (although the questions can be read in Hindi too)
key dates for application and registration
Get details here.
Who conducts the test?
ARCH Academy of Design
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
Academy of Design
Academy of Design
Nagar Institutional Area
No. : + 91-141-4060500/02/03
www.archedu.org / www.aieed.com