Venue: Pan India Exam Date: Yet to be announced
What is the test about?
2017, like every year, will be conducted by IIT
to test candidates' aptitude for design, drawing skills, logical
reasoning, creativity, communication skills and visual
perception ability for their admission into Master of Design (M.
Des.) and Ph.D. in design programs in various institutes.
Who is eligible?
Candidates applying for CEED should fulfill any of the following criteria:
- The candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 years program after 10+2)
- The candidate should have Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years program after 10+2)
- The candidate should be B.F.A. certified (4 year professional program, after 10+2)
- The candidate should have G.D. Art certified (5 year program after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience
- The candidate should have completed Master's degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Applications (2 year program after 10+2+3)
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
will be tested on the following skills:
- Visual perception
The exam will
be conducted in 2 parts -
- For PART-A,
candidates must appear first for this online Computer Based Exam
which is for one hour in duration. MCQ type questions will be asked
here. There will be negative marking.
- PART-B is a
pen-paper exam to be answered in 2 hours. It is basically a design
and hand drawing test with candidates needing to answer in the
key dates for application and registration
Yet to be announced
Who conducts the test?
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIT
Guwahati, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad and IISc Bangalore
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Powai, Mumbai 400076
PHONE: 9769917069, 9769957068, 022-2576 7068 (Mon to Fri 09:30 – 17:30 hrs)