Venue: Pan India Exam Date: Year-round
What is the test about?
(Graduate Management Admission Test) is one of the trusted and
preferred computerized entrance
test organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
for admission of candidates into various business schools worldwide.
Who is eligible?
eligibility criteria for GMAT is not particularly defined by the exam
owning authority, GMAC. However, the following basic ones apply:
applying for the exam must have the age of 18 years. No upper age
limit is applicable.
should wait at least 31 days before re-taking the exam.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Integrated Reasoning
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Analytical Writing Assessment has a 30-minute essay which includes Analysis of an argument.
- Integrated Reasoning (IR) has 12 questions with thirty minutes to answer this section.
- This section has replaced one of the AWA essays. The score is on a scale of 1 to 8.
- Quantitative Section has 37 questions on Data sufficiency and problem-solving with 75 minutes to complete.
- GMAT Verbal Section 41 multiple choice questions and the candidate will have 75 minutes.
key dates for application and registration
Who conducts the test?
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
here for details.
Click here for details.