Venue: Pan India Exam Date: May 19, 2016
What is the test about?
JNU CEEB 2016 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University this year to test the skill and merit of candidates who wish to pursue post graduate education in streams like M.Tech Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Agri.) Biotechnology & M.V.Sc Programmes from this institute.
Who is eligible?
visit the link
and check out the eligibility criteria section.
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
Duration: 3 hours
- The question paper will be divided in 2 parts
- Part-A will have MCQ type questions on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. (class 12 level)
- 60 questions. (60 questions x 1 mark each) of 60 marks.
- For each wrong answer 0.5 mark will be deducted.
- Part-B will also have MCQ type questions on Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. (class 12 level)
- Total marks for Part B will be 60 questions x 3 marks each = 180 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
key dates for application and registration
Last Date for Issue of Offline Application Forms (by Post): March 10, 2016; Closing of Online Application Process till 5.00 p.m: March 21, 2016; Last Date of Submission of Completed Offline Application Form to reach: JNU March 23, 2016
Who conducts the test?
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
- Anna University, Chennai
- Cochin University of Science
and Technology, Kochi, Kerala
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
University of Technology, Kolkata
Kindly visit the link
to get the contact details.