Venue: Tripura Exam Date: April 26 & 27, 2016
What is the test about?
the candidates who are from Tripura and looking for admission in the
state's engineering colleges, (Tripura
JEE) is a key to reaching their goal. Tripura JEE is
conducted by Directorate of higher education, Tripura for admission
to various UG engineering courses in the government and private
engineering colleges of Tripura.
Who is eligible?
candidate applying for the exam must be an Indian citizen and a
resident of Tripura state.
candidate appearing in the exam must have passed class 12th or
other qualifying examination from a recognized education board.
must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the class
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
- Group A (For Engineering/Technological programs) - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Group B (For Medical/Agricultural programs) - Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Group C (For both categories) - Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Duration : 2 hours
- Each question paper will comprise 50 questions and carry 100 marks.
- The questions will feature from the syllabus of class 11th and 12th (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics).
- Questions will be of multiple choices with no negative marking.
key dates for application and registration
Last date for submission of application form: January 25, 2016
Who conducts the test?
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
and private engineering colleges of Tripura