Venue: Pan India Exam Date: Yet to be announced
What is the test about?
APJ Adbul Kalam Technical University (formerly known as Uttar
Pradesh Technical University) conducts the UPSEE for admission of
candidates into Govt.-aided institutes and private institutions
affiliated to this university for undergraduate courses in various
fields including engineering, architecture, hotel management and so
Who is eligible?
- Candidates should have cleared the 10+2 examination from a board recognized by the state os Uttar Pradesh or any national education board.
- Candidates should have had Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the 10+2 level.
- The minimum marks obtained by the candidates in the 10+2 level should be 45% (40% for students belonging to the reserved category)
What are the test syllabus, duration and format?
The topics covered in the exam will be those of the 10+2 level.
- The number of questions from each subjects will be 50.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 4 marks.
- No negative marking.
key dates for application and registration
Yet to be announced
Who conducts the test?
Dr. APJ Adbul Kalam Technical University
Which colleges/institutes accept the test?
institutes and private institutions affiliated to Dr. APJ Adbul
Kalam Technical University
Uttar Pradesh 226021