The School was Established in the year 2002 at 63/5, "I" D Cross, Mathikere, Bangalore 560 054 in the ground floor with an intension to establish and impart education to the younger kids up to U.K.G. The overwhelming support and pressure from the parents gave the confidence to the management to expand further.
The whole hearted efforts put in by Ms. Kanchana Kumari, acquired the land on our own for constructing school building in the end of 2003. Her untiring work towards making the building as per her wish was completed in September 2004. The School was inaugurated by then sitting MLA of Malleswaram constituency Mr. M Seetharam.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- I to V
- State Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-5
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
- Class rooms are built with big windows in order to get sunlight and ventilation.
- Only limited students are accommodated in a class so that teachers can attend to each student and guide in a systematic way.
- Every class room is provided with light and fan.
- The School management is very particular about the hygiene and spacious toilets are provided in each floor with continuous supply of water.
- Drinking water facilities are made available in the School.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Dance & Painting
The School imparts wisdom, maturity and skill to students, validates direction; and ensures completeness in order to become good corporate citizen facing the challenges of the current global environment.
Imparting knowledge through academic excellence by providing high standard text books, note books and teaching with the help of latest technology giant screen computers.
We take the responsibility and accountability in developing the child in behavior, manners, caring, respecting the elders, society etc.
Our goal is to make every child a good corporate citizen. Motivate as continuous learner, inspire leaders, mentors and role models and to have good work ethics and be professional in work.