We are a School that strives to impart a high quality education through English Medium. Literary and cultural activities are blended along with academic career, while a strong emphasis is also placed on discipline. We adopt high methodology for student’s participation in each and every activity of the school.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- I to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 8am - 2:40pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: NA
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: NA
Extra Curricular Activities
- To encourage students to participate in Drawing –Painting, Music competition etc.
- To develop the Vidyalaya in four categories houses – Tagore House, Netaji House, Ashoka house, Shivaji house.
- To encourage students to take part in school elections.
- To encourage students to participate in Inter School, National and International events, Theatre festival etc.
- To encourage students to take part in indoor & outdoor activities.
- To encourage students to participate in South zone & National level sports, such as Handball, Football, Chess, etc.
It believes in overall development of the students by balancing academics, extra curricular activities, sports in the state of art infrastructure within the campus. The school offers playgrounds for cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and other sports.