Aims and Objectives
To create a school that puts the joy back into learning.
To launch an educational initiative that will groom a new generation of students to become leaders of tomorrow.
To customize education that will meet the demands of youngsters who are exposed everyday to information of various kinds from the mass media.
To make the school a global centre of excellence.
To tie up with other high quality schools and professional organizations elsewhere in the world.
To organize exchange programmes that will broaden the worldview of our toppers in academics, sports and other extra-curricular activities.
To expand the scope and reach of the institution, upgrading it over the next few years, so that it offers education from Kindergarten right up to post-graduation, and professional courses as well.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to VIII
- ICSE & IGCSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Nursery, 1-8
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Acronym: EISB
- Curriculum: ICSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
- Knowledge Hub
- IT and Multimedia
- Tech Edge
- Health Centre
- Special Feature at EISB
- Parent Resource Team
- School Buildings
Extra Curricular Activities
Social Studies • Science • Mathematics • Computer Science • Physical Education • Language • Arts • Music, Dance & Painting
- To create a path-breaking educational institution that keeps pace with the rapid strides being made in the field of knowledge.
- That infuses academics with the joie de vivre of the learning experience.
- That provides perceptive teaching that awakens the creative and leaderships skills dormant in every individual.
- That provides ample opportunities for every student to excel in a whole range of extra-curricular activities, including sport.
- That stresses on kindness, generosity and the humanizing power of the individual soul.
- For the greater glory of the Nation and in praise of God Almighty.