We are a School that strives to impart a high quality education through English Medium. Literary and cultural activities are blended along with academic career, while a strong emphasis is also placed on discipline. We adopt high methodology for student’s participation in each and every activity of the school.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Playgroup to X
- CISCE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: CISCE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
Infrastructure at our schools has been specially designed to suit the young, bouncy and eager schoolers, keeping in mind their inquisitive and explorative nature. The arrangements at our schools promote learning through, and with, fun and cheer.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Literary Club: Develops skills in public speaking, debate, declamation, creative writing and elocution.
- Science & IT Club: The objective of the club is to inculcate a scientific temper among the students and is student centred so as to keep them abreast with the ever changing world. Guest lectures, visit to places of scientific interests, organizing science exhibitions and quizzing are the major activities of club.
- Young Journalists Club: Students with exceptional writing skills are encouraged to take active part in the activities of the club. Writing reports on the various activities of the school for the school bulletin boards and bringing out the Annual School magazine are some of the activities. The school also has an online magazine where students post their articles and views on a wide range of topics.
- Green Brigade"Think globally and act locally' is the motto of the club. This brings awareness amongst the students that they are the custodians of the earth. Guest lectures by eminent environmentalists, planting of saplings, poster making and slogan making competitions are taken up by the members of club.
- Reach Out Club: This club aims at making the children realize that service is the highest prayer and bridging the gap between the haves and have-nots is a part of education. Students contribute generously for the needy.
- Fine Arts Club: This club aims in bringing out the latent talents in the students and nurture them. The trained teachers guide and motivate the students to pursue the art of their choice. Students participate in Intra School and Inter School fests.
It believes in overall development of the students by balancing academics, extra curricular activities, sports in the state of art infrastructure within the campus. The school offers playgrounds for cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and other sports.