The Congregation of the sisters of St. John the Baptist was founded in the year 1878 in Italy, by Blessed Alfonso Maria Fusco for the education and instruction of orphans and needy children. Four young girls who had a special experience of God urging them to live together a life of dedication and commitment joined Blessed Fusco in his mission. Thus living in communion they became sensitive to the needs of the people around and responded enthusiastically to their call to care for the orphans, to educate and to undertake other forms of service.Today the mission is carried out by the sisters serving the poor and the less privileged all around the world.The nursery school was opened in the year 1988. We acknowledge this was our first challenging venture in Bangalore for the people in the locality.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- LKG to X
- ICSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: LKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: ICSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
Extra Curricular Activities
- Art & Design
- Debate & declamation
- Student club
- Sports & Games
Baptistine education strives to form well-integrated persons who will transform today’s society through being more humane and just.
Imbued in the spirit of our Founder, we educate through:
- Trusting in the providence of God.
- A Preferential option to liberate all those dehumanized and on the periphery of society.
- Respecting individual dignity without distinction of caste, creed, religion or social status.
- Believing that children are the hope of the future and specially loved by Christ (Mathew 19 : 14) as envisaged by our Founder.
- Motivating the students to build a better world through the promotion of justice, peace, equality, solidarity and communion.
- Revealing and realizing the kingdom of God through building a ‘Civilization of love’