Golden Arch is a shelter, as valuable as gold that assures your child true education which imparts knowledge, honorable guiding principles and human values.
Golden Arch Montessori is a private Montessori House of Children serving children between the age group of 2 ½ to 6 years. Proposes an extremely creative, Innovative and fun filled activities,- Both outdoor and Indoor. The natural environment stimulates the little minds, hence equal importance is given for their outdoor amidst nature.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Playgroup to UKG
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, UKG
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: Playschool
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
Infrastructure at our play schools has been specially designed to suit the young, bouncy and eager preschoolers, keeping in mind their inquisitive and explorative nature. The arrangements at our play schools promote learning through, and with, fun and cheer. The bright facade of our play school buildings and the clean, colorful interiors combine in creating the perfect atmosphere for the children to 'react' in and pick up the basic skills. At our play schools, there are no formal classrooms, just thematic rooms like an aqua room, audio-visual room, art and craft room and so on.
Extra Curricular Activities
The children are given an opportunity to speak about topics which are announced in advance
Every month we discuss in detail and do activities on the theme of the month
Every week we encourage the child to bring objects starting with the sound of the day
These days become colorful for Golden Arch as the children and the Teachers wear the color of the day
- Music and Dance
- Craft work
The building is exclusively made for golden arch
- It is specially designed to suit the psychology and specific interests of the child.
- The activity room is ideally sized to keep the children secured.
- Corners in an activity room generally make the children secluded, hence corners are avoided by a circular shape.
- It resembles a house to make the children feel at home.
- Equal area is allotted for indoor and outdoor activities.
- Care taken to maintain highly hygienic condition.
The Education system at Golden Arch involves
- A respectful and courteous dealing with children and treat them as we wish to be treated ourselves.
- Attention to individual child, given almost exclusively to suit one`s individual nature.
- Artificial schedules are removed which exerts an extremely disorganizing influence on the nervous integration.