At Green Valley English School, we believe that it takes more than just books to educate children and our campus stands true to our beliefs. A vast area of 6000 sqft houses classrooms, libraries, laboratories and a large playground equipped for playing basketball, volleyball, football, long jump and high jump. In addition, our Pre-schoolers and Juniors are allotted a separate play area. The highlight of our campus, however, is a multipurpose stage built exclusively for literary and cultural programs and conferences. Located at the heart of South Bangalore, our campus is set an ideal and peaceful locality that ensures a smooth and easy commute. Being situated onChunchagatta Main road which connects RBI colony on the East, Kanakapura Main Road on the West, Konanakunte Village on the South and JP Nagar to the North, Green Valley School is easily accessible as well as tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- LKG to X
- ICSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: LKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: ICSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
A healthy mind in a healthy body results in an invigorating environment. At Green Valley English school, we take pride in providing the perfect growth opportunities for head, heart and hand – mental, emotional and physical fitness. Some of our facilities include-
- Well stacked libraries to keep abreast with the changing world of knowledge and skill.
- Well-equipped Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer, Mathematics, and Geography, providing the perfect balance of knowledge and application.
- A language lab act up where children learn English through interaction with computers.
- Digi class facility empowered by edurite.
- An exclusive space for pre-school which is animated with wall paintings and colourful furniture.
- A separate play area for pre-school.
- A separate space for performing art, creative art and SUPW activities.
- A 2400-sqft area multi-purpose hall useful for the school’s cultural and literary programs and conferences.
- A sports room with a plethora of resources including Table Tennis and Carrom Board.
- Courts for Kho-Kho, Throw Ball, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Foot Ball and Badminton.
- Regular physical exercises and drill – yoga, meditation.
Extra Curricular Activities
Mask Making, Kite Making, Face Painting, Greeting Card- Making, English recitation, Storytelling, Debate, Just- a – minute and a variety of innovative games. To hone character building and teamwork, the children engage in activities such as Dancing, Singing, Street play, Dumb Charades, Quiz, Mock Press and sports like Athletics, Foot Ball, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, and Table Tennis among a few.
BEYOND THE CAMPUS ACTIVITIES
The knowledge gained within the school campus is complimented by our beyond -the-campus activities, where in our pupils come together and participate in large numbers. They are:
- Eco awareness programs
- Field Trips (½ day or a day)
- Interschool contests,
- Educational Tours (Over-night programs),
- News Papers in Education programs,
- NGO activities on counseling, guidance, community services, etc.
Our Vision: To emerge as a center of refined education for all.
Our Mission: To ensure that our students spread their wings to reach the highest altitude with right attitude in personal and professional spheres.
Green Valley English School (ICSE) offers admission for boys and girls for classes I –IX. Our main focus lies in inculcating the Six Core Values – Teamwork, Respect, Responsibility, Ethics, Etiquette and Service within each student, so as to develop emotional, intellectual, moral, social, cultural and creative traits and leadership skills in them. These values along with the integrated curriculum and a student centric pedagogy contribute to the holistic development of pupils.
We understand that school should be a place where the potential of every child finds an expression. This can only be made possible by an environment comprising of care, discipline and a well-planned curriculum. A board of renowned members, consisting of seasoned teachers, educationists and most importantly, parents- formulate and guide the educational policies of the school regularly and thus help accomplish the school’s mission.