Our Founder and Chairman Mr. Thimmaiah and Secretary Mrs. Indira Thimmaiah with their vast life experiences and multi talents foundedJNANA VIKAS PUBLIC SCHOOL with an idea to spread wisdom to the young buds.
Our Journey (Jnana Vikas) started around 2002-03 with basic levels from Nursery to Grade X in our campus located in JP Nagar 8th phase, Kothanur Post, Bengaluru. Since then we have learned and introduced new ways of teaching and creating our future minds by providing quality education.
Today we stand strong in Educational Industry with 12 years of wide experience and Establishment.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
- A Campus with play ground and garden.
- Well ventilated spacious classroom.
- State of art computer laboratory and science laboratory.
- Excellent sports facilities and coaching.
- Library with a good collection of reference books.
- Experienced and trained teachers.
- Encouragement in extracurricular activities to foster all round development of the child.
- Suitable well arranged clean premises.
- Study tours, field trip and excursion are organized.
- School offers buses to transport the children and staff from different areas.
- Music, Drawing, Yoga, Karate classes and Physical Training for the Physical well – being of our students.
Extra Curricular Activities
Pre Primary activities are conducted to give individual attention. Pre-Primary Activities includes Fancy dress competition and Colors day were conducted this year. Fruit salad day, Talents day, Individual and Group activities are also encouraged. Field trip was organized. We are happy to announce that this year our Tiny tots inaugurated our Independence day. Inter house coloring competition was held. Festivals like Krishna Janmashtami & Christmas were celebrated by our Pre Primary Block.
Our Primary block students participated enthusiastically in many activities to show that they are not lesser in both academics and co-curricular activities. Slogan competition on environmental day was fun filled one. They actively participated in many activities.
Slogan Competition was held in the month of June, Essay writing in the month of July, Drawing in the month of August, Spell bee in the month of September, Pick and speak in the month of October. They celebrated the festival of Onam in the month of October and Deepavali in the month of November.
In the month of June Environmental day was held in the month of July Talents Day, English Debate in the month of august, Kannada debate in the month of September. They celebrated the festival of Ganesha Chaturthi.
Our Aim is to bring overall development in every child.
The main focus of our Institution is to provide value based education to make every child grow into a better human being to face the world in a smarter way.
Strive towards perfection in imparting education to the students based on core values as: