Founded and managed by Sri. Sharadamba Trust, Prasiddhi school was established in the year 1991.The trust has at its helm a board of eminent, intellectual personalities drawn from various walks of life; where experience and expertise steers Prasiddhi School towards its self-chosen goals.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Nursery, 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Robina Farooq
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
The campus offers a rich learning experience, providing facilities for academic and co-academic activities in spacious classrooms, science laboratories, computer labs and more, thus enhancing the learning environment.
Modern Education with all its benefits is still cursed with the compulsory indoor life for students, which breeds a creed of introverts. Taking a departure from the mundane indoor academics, the students are given a taste of outdoors: field trips, play fields, sport facilities and excursions are a compulsory part of the curriculum, and provide the physical well-being of the students.
A well-stocked library with supportive reference periodical sections, inviting a series of fiction at class levels, serves as an information provider. Civic club, Art & Culture classes, Yoga and Music classes nurture the holistic approach to teaching.
Extra Curricular Activities
Social Studies • Science • Mathematics • Computer Science • Physical Education • Language • Arts • Music, Dance & Painting
- Nurturing Tomorrows global leaders by empowering them with quality education.
- "Excellence through Preservance".
- To impart quality education to augment the academic standard.
- To provide education within the context of the curriculum and beyond it.
- To nurture and provide a suitable expression to channelise the seemingly supercharged creative funds of energy in students.
- Cater to every student as an individual with unique creative, social and emotional needs.
- Enable a child to be aware of his conscious role as a social link.
- Equip students with positive learning techniques.
- Create a caring environment and gear up methodology to be on par with the advancement in technology.
- Develop the inherit faculties and instill in every child a sense of righteousness, discipline, duty of society and patriotism.