RMS International School is founded by philanthropist couple Sri M Srinivas andSmt. Ratna M. Srinivas to impart qualitative education not only to be successful in life but also to meet the challenges of day to day life right from the elementary level. It is founded on unique progressive vision of promoting every child with care and comfort in the direction of both mental and physical growth. RMS International School is a school with a difference in tapping hidden learning ability and giving the holistic approach to curriculum and co-curricular activities.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- I to X
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Suma Prasad
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Our class rooms are spacious with maximum intake of 30 students in each class.
- Class rooms equipped with educomp technologies smart class.
- We have state of the art laboratories in physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer science and language.
- Our sports ground encourages students in outdoor sports and indoor game facilities are provided to make every child to participate in choice of their sport.
- We have a magnificient library stacked with age appropriate books and audio-visual material, selected by experts to stimulate the imagination and pleasurable learning.
- The majority of our students live in various parts of the city. We have a fleet of buses to pick up and drop these students. School timings has been planned in such a way that we can avoid rush hour traffic. Drivers are trained and constantly monitored to ensure that the children travel is safe. Each bus has staff members to make sure that students board and alight from the bus safely.
Extra Curricular Activities
Social Studies • Science • Mathematics • Computer Science • Physical Education • Language • Arts • Music, Dance & Painting
It believes in overall development of the students by balancing academics, extra curricular activities, sports in the state of art infrastructure within the campus. The school offers playgrounds for cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and other sports.