- Nursery to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Nursery, 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Landscaped gardens with space for open activity.
- Well-equipped building
- Spacious, airy class rooms
- Safe play area with sand pit
- Space for basketball, football, athletics, cricket etc.,
- Ample indoor space for activities and games
- A large swimming pool and separate kiddy pool
- Well-equipped laboratories for Sciences, Computers, Language and Mathematics
- Multi-purpose audio-visual training room
- Art & Craft room for innovation and creativity
- School-owned fleet of buses with attendants.
Extra Curricular Activities
Sports and games form an integral part of the curriculum. We believe that “Sports serves the society by providing vivid examples of leadership, perseverance, commitment and excellence.”
Exercising the mind and body along with fun and recreation is an integral part of active learning.
1. To work for economic, Social and educational development and empowerment of people in India such as the women, children, small groups and artisans in rural areas and urban slums as well as poor people and indigent persons without distinction of caste, class, race, religion, Community, Colour, Creed or Region and to perform works of charity and welfare services for the needy.
2. To help individual, children families and communities to eradicate poverty and secure lasting improvements in the quality of their lives and to stimulate peoples involvement and organize community action in the field of social, economic and cultural development.
3. To take up education and establish school at national & International level
4. To promote and create public awareness in the area of socio economic development and in particular to promote schemes for child welfare, adult education and improving the general living conditions of poor.
5. To promote education, training and research in the country, more specifically education of middle and lower income groups and also to collaborate with organizations at national and international level and take up research on service projects for the above said categories of underprivileged persons.
6. To establish educational institutions, training centres, schools, residential schools, colleges, industrial and technical training institutes, libraries, research centres and to organize distance education programmes, literacy programmes and to print and publish books, periodicals, journals, magazines and audio-visual aids and documentaries for the promotion of the objects/objectives of the trust and to promote sports training, sports events and sponsorships.
7. To institute research awards, scholarships, fellowships and prizes to recognize research scholars in their respective fields of learning, printing and publications of teaching and learning materials and research findings.
8. To initiate rehabilitation of socially underprivileged groups including orphans, deserted and divorced women, street children, working Children and providing night shelter for the homeless and also work for eradication of various social evils in the society.
9. To take up hospice programme for the terminally ill patients suffering from cancer, Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS, Hansen’s disease and to run palliative care units.
10. To establish centres for nature cure, yoga, and to promote alternative and indigenous systems of medicine and to develop herbal gardens.
11. To establish centres to low cost alternative systems of medical care, promote research and study on herbal and Ayurvedic medicines in this field.
12. To establish training centres for the human resource development and Management, natural resource development and management and to conduct related trainings in different places in India and abroad.
13. Establishment of small scale production and transformation units of agro based products and developing it into a network for market enhancement.
14. To provide, promote the involvement and education of young people in activities related to development.
15. To work towards capacity building of other organizations with similar objectives and work as nodal centre for dissemination of knowledge and skills.
16. To undertake, assist or execute Govt programmes, Schemes and projects, both of the central and state government.
17. To form network among the member organization and take social development and rehabilitation programmes in the country.
18. To establish libraries, arts and crafts museums, and marketing centres medical centres and hospitals.
19. To promote the formal education system initiating the following: to open baby care centres, rest houses for old, hostels for destitute, orphans and economically weaker children and physically handicapped in any media.
20. To initiate Computer training courses to young people for better employment opportunities.
21. To print literature for promotion of knowledge on education, culture and social issues.
22. To initiate activities for promoting legal aid, legal education and family counselling services to the target families
23. To initiate set of activities for improving the living conditions of children by fighting against child harassment, abuse and labour.
24. To promote the system of scientific methods for seeds and grains, banks and establishment cold storages for horticulture products.
25. Initiating the employment generation activities for improvement of life status of target groups and checking their migration.
26. Identifying the people with traditional skills like weaving, pottery, carpentry, handicrafts, so on and imparting different training for sustaining their skills.
27. To get the different programmes and finance from various sources for achieving the objectives.
28. To initiate various activities for promoting hybrid fodder, improved breeds of sheep and goats, mulching animals and try to get them for target families for poverty alleviation.
29. To do all such other lawful acts and deeds as are essential or conducive to the attainment of the objectives of the trust within the provisions of Indian Trust act of 1882.