Baghawat Ramanuja , the revolutionary saint propagated equality in society and "Vasudeva Kudumpakam" .His Philosophy of Visishtadwaita bears in its name "Visishta" meaning unique, distinguished, excellence, respectable, definite, specific etc. Hence the name "VISISHTA" to our venture which is perceived to be "The Unique School".
This school is the first step towards realizing our dream of bringing a unique school to nurture "Competence Confidence Character" in children at the mould-able age. It has been observed by educationists time and again that the creativity and uniqueness of Children are not supported by the present educational systems, as they grow into secondary and senior levels. Education becomes more of a rigid mould into which all the children of different categories are cast. Therefore we tend to create replicated patterns rather than unique human beings. This school is intended to be a step towards preserving and nurturing the creativity and originality of children as they grow into the secondary education. The children should bloom into responsible citizens with reverence to our rich and varied culture and heritage.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Playgroup to UKG
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, UKG
- School Day: Monday - Friday
- Timing: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: R. Amrithavalli
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- 3000 sq.ft of built up area and about 1000 sq.ft of well equipped play area with sand pit
- Attractive colorful ambience for kids
- Well designed colorful, customized and child friendly furniture
- Hygienic, safe and secure environment
- E-language lab-A multi-sensorial approach toward learning English (with E-Bocks imported from Brazil)
- Multimedia based educative Hi-Tech teaching
- Library with Books on Mathematics, science, GK and stories along with audio visuals
- Puppetry corner
- Transportation facility
- Indoor and Outdoor Games (Trampoline,Tunnel,BasketBall,Cycles,Cars,Slides,Swings,see-saw)
Extra Curricular Activities
Social Studies • Science • Mathematics • Computer Science • Physical Education • Language • Arts • Music, Dance & Painting
The vision on the school is to bring forth a vibrant and committed learning community in persuit of knowledge truth and excellence, sustained by strong principles and values which promote responsible citizens who are instrumental in bringing about social transformation.
Mission of the play school is to grow and mature along with its children as they are prepared with a thirst and excitement for learning and growth with recognition of their innate talents.
Mission of the play school is to prepare youngsters to face challenges of life with courage, confidence and commitment, to promote an educated society in which each one is an important component towards high quality growth, sensitive to the society around them supported by a strong base of principles and values.