Bal Bhavan is a private co-educational day school catering to about 2400 students from class 1 to 12. It is located in the sylvan surrounding of Shamla Hills. A pristine area of Bhopal. Its building reflects the age-old heritage of the Bhopal royalty.
Bal Bhavan is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (CBSE). Bal Bhavan School aims at adopting an integral approach towards physical, educational, emotional and psychological development.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- I to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 7:45am - 1:45pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
Extra Curricular Activities
- Student Council
- Sports Gallery
- Performing Arts
- Special Programs
Our aim is to -
- To develop the potential of every child in all aspects and make them educated in the true sense of the world.
- To provide an enriched and open environment for higher level interaction.
- To maintain a high degree of discipline.
- To encourage and promote humanitarian values of love, justice, tolerance, respect, honesty, service and trust throughout the School community.
- To impart critical skills rather than giving a lot of information.
- To offer stimulating, inquiry-based, enjoyable learning suited to the varying needs of the children.
- To provide wider opportunities and responsibilities for learning, understanding, service and participation in the community life offered by the School.
- To create a community in which all members are fully involved through the development of harmonious relationship between management, parents, staff and students.