Welcome to EPS. This section will provide a birds eye view of this unique institution. Eastern Public School (EPS) began its journey with just one teacher and one student in April 2003. We wanted to offer a world-class education blended with the core concepts of Islam to create a unique and excellent school for boys and girls of all backgrounds. A few months later, we had 23 students in the inaugural batch of EPS.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to X
- MPBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Nursery, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: Muslim
- Principal: Mr. Umar Jaffar
- Acronym: EPS
- Curriculum: MPBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
As we add one grade each year, we are hoping to have 12 full grades by 2014, insha’Allah. And we plan to offer the IB’s globally respected Diploma Programme to our students in 2014.
The EPS campus site currently spans over four acres of land, located within 5 minutes' drive from Bhopal Airport. The state-of-the-art campus construction is almost complete. The school building has separate wings for girls and boys, as well as a multi-purpose prayer hall, recreation centre, library, bookshop and canteen. There are playing fields, swimming pool and a beautiful garden.
We thank Allah for providing EPS the following facilities:
- A 10,000 square feet prayer hall that can accommodate upto 1500 individuals at a time for salah/namaz
- Cutting-edge and rapidly expanding labs for IT, Maths and all the sciences, perfectly equipped for students to learn more about these subjects, explore and conduct safe and ambitious experiments
- An in-house medical facility
- A full-time psychologist for students and parents counselling
- A library of world-class books covering numerous subjects
- Educational toys and games to aid learning
- A large library of Islamic audio and videotapes, CDs and DVDs
- A play area with slides, swings and a dollhouse
- Vans and lorries to collect students who live further away
- A cognitive lab with many experiments games and toys to improve our students’ cognitive abilities.
Besides intellectual and spiritual development of each child, we are equally committed to ensure their physical development. This is why we offer sports facilities including a gymnasium, swimming pool, courts, Olympic-sized soccer ground, volleyball, basketball and indoor games like snooker, billiards, karate and badminton. All this is done under the guidance and supervision of qualified and experienced Physical Education staff.
We also offer extracurricular activities including:
- Debates and quizzes
- Community service opportunities
- Special interest groups
- School trips
- Exchange programmes for students and teachers.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Music, Dance & Painting
astern Public School (EPS) began its journey with just one teacher and one student in April 2003. We wanted to offer a world-class education blended with the core concepts of Islam to create a unique and excellent school for boys and girls of all backgrounds. A few months later, we had 23 students in the inaugural batch of EPS.
Since then, we have grown organically, adding one grade every year. We now have 13 grades (from nursery to 10th grade) and approximately 340 students in total. In 2006, we began implementing the curriculum of the International Baccalaureate (IB) and are now an authorized IB World School.
In 2003, the motto of the school was “Excellence through value-driven education”, and this is something that remains true today.