Happy Hours School is essentially a kindergarten spread over an acre of land in the heart of the city. It goes by the motto of fun leading to learning combining the traditional Montessori Method with the more interactive Play-way participatory approach. The curriculum and pedagogy involves indigenously developed Rhymes and challenging worksheets given to kids making the school a preferred choice in the city. A Strong foundation for children to face the challenges of education forms the essence of the school. The Pre-school houses 350 kids from play to UKG in an academic year with 1500 pass-outs since last 10 years.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Playgroup to UKG
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, UKG
- School Day: Monday - Friday
- Timing: 9am - 12:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: Playschool
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
Infrastructure at our play schools has been specially designed to suit the young, bouncy and eager preschoolers, keeping in mind their inquisitive and explorative nature. The arrangements at our play schools promote learning through, and with, fun and cheer. The bright facade of our play school buildings and the clean, colorful interiors combine in creating the perfect atmosphere for the children to 'react' in and pick up the basic skills. At our play schools, there are no formal classrooms, just thematic rooms like an aqua room, audio-visual room, art and craft room and so on.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Baby swing
- Boat See
- Flat Slide
- Horizontal Ladder
- Spring Rider Horse
- Spring Rider Snail
When there are any number of Play & Pre Schools running in almost every alternate lane of the city, we recommend our school to start learning for those who leave the security of Parent’s lap for the first time, to begin the process of learning in an alien environment because,
- We have spacious grounds adorned with pretty flowers and lawns. Kids visiting our school for the first time mistake it to be a Park rather than a school. Such an environment is congenial to soothe the frayed nerves of those kids who are undergoing the trauma of being separated from their Parents.
- We have a ‘WADING POOL’ the only one of its kind in the entire city (Play & Pre Schools)in which Kids enjoy ‘Pool Party’ during the hot months of the year.
- Our Children/Teacher ratio is strictly 15 : 1, making it possible to give personalized attention.
- Salient features of every Festival, through out the year is dramatized in such away that the kids enjoy to understand its importance.
- We use Computers as an audio visual medium not only to teach kids but also entertain them with cartoons music etc.
- We conduct ‘Inter School Sports Competitions’ especially for kids between 4yrs. to 8yrs. every year to encourage kids, to participate in ‘Out Door Games’ a rarity in these times when stress is more on academics.
- We have a ‘Hobby Club’ which conducts classes in Music, Modern Dance, Out Door Sports, Taek Won Doo, Art etc. Children can come and pursue their interest through these classes.
- We prepare kids in such a way that they will be competent to write any Entrance Exam, for admission in higher classes, in other schools, once their studies are completed in our school. Most reputed high schools give preference to pass outs from our school
- Last but not the least we have our own ‘Transport Net Work’ that operates to different parts of the city making it easy to commute to school. Also introducing special TATA school buses from this Academic session
- The School has many firsts to its credit , It was the first school to start Its Very popular SUMMER KAMP, the camp runs for 14 days wherein children learn Non gas cooking ,various sporting group games, pool activities and rain dance, innovative art and craft activities like flowermaking, terracotta-clay modeling, printing, Hindustani vocal music,and shlok chanting.
- 2006 saw the introduction of Montessori teacher’s training Institute offering One year diploma and six month certificate course. This is the first of its kind between the two rapidly developing cities of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.. The timing for the course is 3-6 p.m. The parent franchiser trains 500 teachers in a single year. In the city of Kolkata at prêt memorial school. The first year saw 50 teachers being trained at Bhubaneswar and placed in various schools of Bhubaneswar which is seeing a number of international schools being opened up in the last 2 years.