Whiz Kidz, based in Bangalore, is an educational enterprise involved in learning skills development in children. and is authorized to appoint franchisees for conducting Abacus Training programs topKAT®, skoolKAT®, & playKAT®. We also Conduct Classes for Calligraphy &Vedic Maths courses. Whiz Kidz conduct summer camp Programmes for children.
Whiz Kidz has been in the field of Abacus Training since 2001 and has trained over 60,000 children successfully across its learning centers. Mr.Vinay D Hegde is the manager Mentor of Whiz-Kidz. We have a talented team of abacus experts and is headed by dynamic leadership with years of experience in education arena.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Playgroup to UKG
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, UKG
- School Day: Monday - Friday
- Timing: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: Playschool
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to School
Calligraphy is the art of producing elegant handwriting. The term calligraphy is derived from the Greek word Kalli-means beautiful and graphia means writing. Calligraphy improves one's personality, develops self-confidence & boosts the morale. Calligraphy is being looked at as both an intellectual hobby and a mark of refinement.
- Old English : improves self-confidence
- Shadow writing develops creativity
- Cloud writing improves Visualization
- This step-by-step plan improves handwriting too
We are happy to announce that we now have Calligraphy ready to be implemented in Schools. Please go through the details below and kindly contact us for more details about calligraphy.
- One hour per class
- Total duration of the course – 15 hours
- For children aged above 9 years (5th standard & above)
- Classes conducted at Schools & our learning centers
- Payment to be made at the beginning of the course
- All materials required for children will be provided by
- Whiz Kidz at no extra cost
- Certificate to each child will be issued at the end of the program
Enroll your child to calligraphy now & benefit from it.
The concept of Abacus is to develop learning skills in children through the development of arithmetic skills using abacus, which is an ancient counting and calculating device. Fundamental arithmetic operations viz., addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are solved using abacus. Solving arithmetic problems using abacus is a skill on its own. When a child solves arithmetic problems using abacus, its KVA (Kinesthetic, Visual and Auditory) skills improve dramatically. With the improvement in KVA skills, the skills required for the mechanics of learning improves.
During the training, a child will be made to solve arithmetic problems. The training is provided in nine levels of three months each. Initially a child will be trained in simple addition and subtraction of single digit numbers. The complexity of arithmetic problems increases with the progress of every level. Addition and subtraction of 2, 3, 4 and 5 digit numbers, multiplication of single, 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers, division of single, 2, 3 and 4 digit numbers, fractions, decimals numbers, etc., will be introduced at various levels.
Children will be trained to perform all these operations using abacus physically as well as without the physical help of abacus, gradually and level after level. They solve simple to complex arithmetic problems by visualizing the abacus. Hence their mental arithmetic skills improve drastically.
Abacus training between the age group of 5 and 14 yrs helps a child to :
- Master mental arithmetic skills with greater speed and accuracy
- Improve visual memory
- Improve concentration, focus and visualization
- Perform well in academics
- Utilize the potential of both hemispheres of the brain
Solving arithmetic problems using abacus is a skill on its own. When a child solves arithmetic problems using abacus, its KVA (Kinesthetic, Visual and Auditory) skills improve dramatically. With the improvement in KVA skills, the skills required for the mechanics of learning improves. In the entire process, number is the language and Abacus is the tool.
Whiz Kidz has developed the following programs using Abacus:
We are living in the age of tremendous amount of competitions and Vedic Mathematics methods come to us as a boon for all the competitions. Present maths, a scary subject, requires higher amount of effort in learning. Maths can be learnt and mastered with minimum efforts in a very short span of time and can be translated into a playful and a blissful subject with the help of Vedic Maths.
- It reduces the burden of remembering large amount of stuff because it requires you to learn tables upto 9 only.
- It enables faster calculations when compared to the conventional method. Thus, the time that gets saved in the process can be used to answer more questions.
- It acts as a tool for reducing finger counting and scratch work.
- It plays an important role in increasing concentration as well as improving confidence.
- It is a very simple, direct, totally unconventional, original and straight forward method.
- It encourages mental calculations.
- It enriches our understanding of maths and enables us to see links and continuity between different branches of maths.
- Vedic Maths system also gives us a set of checking procedures for independent cross-checking of whatever we do.
- It keeps the mind alert and lively because of the element of choice and flexibility.
- Holistic development of the human brain takes place through Vedic Mathematics along with multi-dimensional thinking.
- Vedic Mathematics system to quite an extent also helps us in developing the spiritual side of our personality.
- It can introduce creativity in intelligent and smart students, while helping the slow-learners grasp the basic concepts of mathematics. More and more use of Vedic math can, without any doubt, generate interest in a subject that is generally dreaded by children.
Thus, Vedic maths is considered to be a blessing of the Vedas for the entire humanity.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Baby swing
- Boat See
- Flat Slide
- Horizontal Ladder
- Spring Rider Horse
- Spring Rider Snail
At Whiz Kidz, we realise each kid is unique with her/his potential to be a winner. Whiz Kidz credo has always been to develop programs 'Keeping the Child in Mind' and hence follow the fun learning methodology. This fun learning methodology achieves the objective of making the child achieve excellence not only in academics but also in other walks of life. This requires constant communication between the three - viz. Parent, Teacher and the Child to ensure best results.
To foster the genius potential and holistic development of children by building the right life skills and values in them, in novel and joyful ways.