At AISC, we want to assure that students nurture the joy that comes with learning. We want students to learn to apply what they know and can do to real world problems; we will seek to help them understand a vast array of problem-solving strategies and skills, and to work collaboratively, fairly, and effectively with others.
Today, we are situated on a lovely suburban campus of thirteen acres with state of the art facilities. We have more than twenty-five nationalities represented among our student body. We are a school that sees our diversity and sense of community as the foundations of our focus on each child as an individual learner, our challenging and relevant curriculum at all grades, and our rich and engaging activities and athletics programs.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
Together we inspire a love of learning, empowering all students with the courage, confidence, creativity and compassion to make their unique contribution in a diverse and dynamic world.
Our Core Values:
We believe that…
- Each person has equal intrinsic value, worthy of dignity and respect.
- We are responsible for our choices and their effect on ourselves, others and the environment.
- Being open to new ideas and challenging experiences enriches our lives.
- Mutual respect, trust and caring foster healthy interpersonal relationships.
- Embracing our diversity makes us a stronger community.
- In an interconnected world, our positive contributions to the community and the environment are essential.
- Individuals thrive in a nurturing environment that provides for their physical and emotional safety.
Student Learning Objectives
By 2018, all students will:
- Explore new interests with curiosity and be resilient in pursuing their passions
- Evaluate real world situations, identify problems and design innovative solutions.
- Choose to actively serve their local and global communities.
We will align expected outcomes, assessment, teaching, learning and reflection on practice in order to support our mission and student learning objectives.
The school will hire, develop and retain staff members who embody the school mission and core values.
We will actively communicate, support, and contribute to our core values, mission and student learning objectives so that our community lives the shared vision.
We will strategically use all possible resources* to create a learning community aligned with our core values and mission.
- Grades: UKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Acronym: AISC
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Fees: *Application Fee : US$ 150/- or Rs 7,500/- *Registration Fee : US$ 3,000/- *Capital Fee : US$ 5,000/- Annual Tuition Fee: Preschool : US$ 3,600/- Preschool Day care : US$ 1,000/- Grades K-5 : US$ 16,300/- Grades 6-8 : US$ 16,600/- Grades 9-12 : US$ 18,600
Air conditioned classrooms, sports hall, health center, cafeteria, and administrative offices, two-storey library is equipped with five computer stations, each with 24/7 Internet access, gymnasium and the Black Box Theater , AISC Libraries.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Cricket coaching
- Basket ball coaching
- Indian Vocal Music
- Electronic Keyboard
- Arts & Drawing
- Table Tennis
The 21st century is calling for compassionate, humane contributors, critical thinkers, creative innovators, and versatile and skilled communicators. The AISC faculty and staff strive to prepare our students for the many exciting challenges that are our collective future.
We hope that a virtual tour of our school through this website will provide you with the information you need to see us as the school of choice in Chennai, India. If there is any clarification or further information that you require, please email or call us.
Our doors are open to you. And with you, we will seek to inspire, guide, and learn with your children. Please, join us.