Kavi Bharathi Vidyalaya was established by MAHAMAYEE AMMAL THANGAPPANADAR EDUCATIONAL TRUST with an aim to promote the various skills necessary for the overall development of the child. It was established in 1991 with a strength of 54 students in classes LKG to Std I. It grew to be a primary school in 1995 with a strength of 268 students. The school had a strength of 444 in the year 2000, when the first batch of Std X students passed out. Today, it functions with 1026 students studying in classes LKG to Std X.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- LKG to X grade
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Co-ed School
- Grades: LKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Acronym: KBV
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to school
We are a School that strives to impart a high quality education through English Medium. Literary and cultural activities are blended along with academic career, while a strong emphasis is also placed on discipline. We adopt high methodology for student’s participation in each and every activity of the school.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Dance & Painting.
Our vission is to provide a disciplined and comprehensive education program, that promotes high academic, physical and ethical standards, in order to prepare all students to become successful lifelong learners and participants in the global multicultural society of the 21st Century”.
Our mission is -
- To develop in children the basic skills of listening, speaking, reading, reasoning and writing.
- To establish and sustain high academic standards.
- To nurture our children to be morally upright citizens of our country.
- To use technology in pursuit of knowledge and skills.
- To attain excellence in teaching and to design an innovative curriculum with focus on what is best for the children.
- To develop the full potential of students.
- To realize these ideals in partnership with the students, staff, parents and the community.