TATVA Pre-School is a venture started by IIT-IIM Alumni with many years of experience in the field of education. Education has the power to transform lives - a power that has no parallel. Every child has within, the potential to be someone in life; to achieve; to excel. It is education that transforms this potential into reality and enables today's children to be tomorrow's happy and productive adults. Having experienced this transformation in our own lives, we at TATVA have now dedicated ourselves to creating an environment that makes it possible for every child to grow into the adult that he/she was meant by nature to be. Our goal is, in very simple terms, to ceaselessly strive for excellence in education.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Play Group to UKG grade
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, UKG
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: Playschool
- Language: Urdu
- Fees: Contact to school
Our Grade School campus is a spacious one located on 3 acres of land in Ponmar Village, 15 km from Velachery, 10 km from Sholinganallur, 14 km from Tambaram and 7 km from Medavakkam. The campus is designed to accommodate around 700 children from Grade 1 to grade 12 Our focus in designing the campus has been the efficient use of the land area to maximize the availability of indoor and outdoor learning spaces The key components of the campus and building are as follows.
1. The Academic Block – It contains 24 spacious, well-ventilated and naturally bright classrooms of around 650 sq ft each and 8 special activity Rooms from 900 to 1200 sq ft for art and craft, music, and movement activities.
2. The Shared Facilities Block –It consists of around 20,000 sq ft of space to house our Multi-Purpose Hall, Library, Science and Computer Labs, Wood Workshop and a well-equipped Music Room.
3. The building has been designed to ensure availability of two large and clearly demarcated spaces to accommodate open play areas for younger and older children. Dedicated facilities would be created for sports such as basketball, throwball, volleyball and skating.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Practical Life Skills
At the Pre-School stage, we strive to create a warm, secure and love-filled environment. Predictable, regular schedules create an atmosphere of harmony andrhythm. Play is an integral part of every day. Expression is encouraged through singing, free dancing and exploration of colours and form. Sensorial activities nurture healthy development of the internal pathways to learning. The foundations of literacy skills are laid through story-telling, singing, finger-plays, puppet-shows and games. Numeracy skills are developed by working with numbers and shapes. Experiential learning is enhanced through a large number of field visits.