Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Begumpet, Hyderabad affiliated to CBSE was established in 1993. Through these years, it has stood the test of time and has brought out the best of the academics enriched with strong values as laid out in the Chinmaya Vision Programme(CVP). The school has achieved many laurels in academics and non-academics. It is one of the BEST CBSE SCHOOLS in the twin cities as per a survey conducted by a newspaper.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- I to II
- III to V
- VI to VIII
- IX to X
- XI to XII
- Grades: LKG, 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Sri N S Srinivas
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
The love for my country enables me to understand the love of other Nationals towards their motherland. Hence I shall not hate another country and its people. I realise the people all over the World are equally dear to mother earth and I am a part of the World. I am a Global citizen with a " UNIVERSAL OUTLOOK"
Happy and content , i feel greateful to the people around me. I am ready to carry out my duty to develop myself, my family, my school and the society. I am ready to sacrifice my own life to protect my country. I promote "PATRIOTISM."INDIAN CULTURE Being a well balanced person , I love and respect my Culture and Traditions. I can well appreciate other Cultures too. I am proud of the unity in diversity of the "
Being a well balanced person , I love and respect my Culture and Traditions. I can well appreciate other Cultures too. I am proud of the unity in diversity of the " INDIAN CULTURE "
The love, affiection, acceptance and values like honesty, Commitment, discipline, impartiality and hardwork learnt from my parents and teachers help me to integrate my thoughts, worlds and deeds, so that i may become an "INTEGRATED PERSONALITY."
Extra Curricular Activities
- Swimming pool
- Indoor games
- Dance room
- Music room
- Health and medical check-up
Science Olympiad Foundation, New Delhi has conducted an English Olympiad at an International Level. Aishwarya Srinivasan of XII (2012-13) has brought laurel to our institution by winning a cash cheque of RS.5000/- and a Gold Medal. “Horlicks Activity – Wiz Kids” (23.07.13) is one of the South Asian biggest Inter- School Competition. Students have a platform to showcase their inner talent and to amply receive an award for their proficiency. The event includes 40 plus brain twisting and mind blowing challenges.We had 151 participants from our Vidyalaya in all activities. We bagged 6 Major prizes.
The fine arts classes in the Vidyalaya are usefully dealt. Children are exposed to competitions like Kalabharathi a prestigious organization at Aurangabad –Maharashtra, which conducts many competitions for the overall development of the child, where their hidden talents in art and craft are exhibited. The competitions were conducted on (17.07.13 – 21.07.13) in the field of Drawing, Handwriting and Essay Writing respectively. As usual this year too our Vidyalaya participated and bagged the following awards:
- Kalaratna Award (a silver medal)
- 37 Balratna Award (Bronze medal)
- Dronacharya Award given to Principal for encouraging and motivating maximum participation.
- Active School Award for Maximum participation (1078 participants)
- Active Teacher Award
- ‘The Bait 2013’ a debate on current issues conducted (11.07.13) by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan- Jubilee Hills. V. Aravind –XI Com & Amber Khanna of Class XI Sci took the 2nd place respectively.
- Trived of VIII is our Chess Wizard. In the Inter School Chess Competition conducted by Sadhu Vaswani International School, Kompally(13.07.13), Trived won the I Prize in under – 17 Category.
- We have a sports star in Badminton too. Anirudh Shankar of class X won the U-15 Singles and Doubles trophy conducted by Rangareddy Dist Badminton Association at Chandanagar, Hyderabad (13.07.13 & 14.07.13).
- Sayyam Bothra was the winner in the U-15 single and Doubles category conducted by the Hyderabad Badminton Association at K.V.B.R.Stadium (12.07.13 - 14.07.13)
- We were very proud to be judged the “Most Enthusiastic School” in the twin cities.
- We received a memento for the most captivating placard display.
- We bagged the bronze medal in Dance and silver medals in Painting and Drawing.
Eight students of class XI of our Vidyalaya were chosen for the finals in the Patriotic song competition conducted by a prestigious organization called Bharat Vikas Parishad conducted at Ludhiana on 16th, 17th Nov 2013. The students won in the State Level in the Regional Song competition were qualified for the final round in the national song competition.
Oakridge International School’s organization called OAKMUN conducted an enriching elocution competition. The experiences for our students were unparallel. Arvind of Class XI won an ‘HONARARY MENTION’ in the historic INDO- PAK Committee discussion.
The Directorate of Education AP organized a Crossword competition for students of class XI and XII. This was an interesting brain game session. Snighda of class XII and Nitya of class XI came out victorious from this competition.
Our students participated in Cyber Olympiad Competition conducted by SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation) and secured good ranks. There were 6 class toppers bagging gold medals and selected for the second level too.
In EUPHORIA 2013 maximum students participated in all events of fine arts and bagged very good prizes and awards.
Our Vidyalaya has participated in painting competition conducted by the CBSE Board on Energy Conservation.
The Police Authority organized drawing , painting , elocution and essay competition to commemorate the police authority. who bagged 3rd prize – a cash award of Rs.2000/-
In the CBSE South Zone Football tournament our vidyalaya reached the pre-quarter finally held at Bangalore, a tough competition among 63 schools.
In the CBSE South Zone Badminton Championship held at Kottayam, we were Runners-Up in the Boys U-16 Category.
Master Hardev of class XII Science is chosen as the “Best Delegate” in the Fest OOPS conducted by Obul Reddy Model United Nation Forum.