CHIREC was conceived to provide academic excellence and a well-rounded learning experience to the children of Hyderabad. Today, CHIREC is one of the top international schools in the city. Wherever life may lead our students, our range of curriculum assures that they are ready and prepared. Here at CHIREC International we offer the CBSE, IB and Cambridge Curriculum.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Grades: Nursery, 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Mrs. Iffat Ibrahim
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
Features that help students make the best of their formative years
- Learning that goes beyond the boundaries of a set curriculum.
- Equal emphasis on academics and co-curricular activities.
- Technology-based teaching strategies for effective learning.
- Close supervision of curriculum delivery and assessment.
- Individual attention to enhance performance.
- Appreciation for nature and sustainable green initiatives.
- Development of empathy and compassion towards the underprivileged.
- Development of a multicultural, multilingual and tolerant student community.
- Exposure to global perspectives and engagement with international issues.
Extra Curricular Activities
At CHIREC, we believe that it is at school where children are prepared to face the world.
We strive to provide students with a strong and holistic academic foundation – one that defines the course of a child’s future.
CHIREC’s philosophy traces its origin to ‘The Whole Child’ concept. This concept is the framework for the development of the four key areas essential for shaping an all-round personality.
Our holistic system of learning helps students become all-rounders who are versatile and confident. Our time-tested and innovative teaching methods help students be ready for wherever life may lead them to.