Oi Play School is an educational initiative of People Combine, a group that has pioneered & redefined the way education has been perceived in India. We are the creators of Oakridge International School. Vision: Committed to create global leaders in partnership with parents through our early childhood program. Philosphy: To provide a platform for global learning through our pedagogy balanced with rich traditional values. To enable a child to explore the world outside their homes in safe and stimulating environment. To nurture the child socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually, to be a lifelong learner. To motivate parents to be an effective partner in encouraging independence, fostering creativity, instilling confidence & developing values of love and trust. Our Curriculum : SPARKZ Our Curriculum USP’s: Curriculum is child-centred or child-initiated. The teachers use the interests and enthusiasm of children to involve them to learn by doing through experimentation, exploration, and discovery while building self-control and a positive self-image. It builds tolerance and respect for each other’s creation. It is individualized and recognizes the unique qualities, ways of thinking, and level of understanding in each child. Curricular areas are taught within a problem-solving context. Learning is made relevant, exciting, and useful. Curriculum consists of celebration of national and international days to bring global awareness At Oi, we have successfully modified the mundane classroom culture into ‘Learning Spaces’ which aids in learning through a more advanced & innovative approach.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Play Group to UKG grade
- Sparkz Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Student/Teacher ratio: 1:8
- Grades: Playgroup, UKG
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Acronym: OI
- Curriculum: Playschool
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
At Oi Playschool, we understand education and development are important, but nothing matters more than the safety of your children. Our teachers and staff take great care in creating a safe and healthy environment that allows children to learn without boundaries - creating a world of endless possibilities for themselves. We have the following measures in place to ensure the safety, health and security of your children:
- Each morning when the child arrives at school the teacher ensure the child’s hands are sanitised before going to class
- The Teacher/staff continues to monitor the child for any symptoms of illness during the day and notifies parents when their child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- All teachers are trained in first aid .
- Our campus, toys and other materials are disinfected on a daily basis with safe, non-toxic cleaning products. These products are locked away safely out of the reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands several times throughout the day. We make learning about health and hygiene fun through songs and rhymes.
- Our campuses are secured so that only authorised staff and families may enter.
- No child will be released to any unknown person without written authorisation and proper identification.
- Our safe, secure perimeters ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely.
- We use safety gates and cap all electrical outlets at child’s reach.
- Our campuses are equipped with fire extinguishers.
- We have strict policies for administering medication to children. We require a doctor’s note for any medication, prescription or over the counter, given to a child to ensure their safety.
- Medications are stored out of the reach of children.
- Our campuses have age-appropriate, high-quality playground equipment that is safe and kid tested.
- All outside play areas are inside secure fences with locked gates.
- Children may not use play equipment when it is wet and without the supervision of an adult.
Extra Curricular Activities
We have a structured after school program named as Beyond The Bell, which is rich with activities helping a child with holistic development. BTB is a unique after school program that will help parents give their children a unique learning experience after the regular school hours and provide a common platform for various activities under one roof.
It includes Academic and Enrichment programs such as,
- Educational field trips
- Art & Craft programs
- Fitness Education
- Etiquette classes
- Dance classes
- Music classes
- and many more.
By enrolling your child in a quality program like this you are not only ensuring a fun filled learning environment to your kid but are also helping them improve academically, personally and socially.
Oi is a playschool initiative of People Combine, a group that has pioneered and redefined the way education is perceived in India. Started in the year 2010 with just one school in Hyderabad, Oi has spread its wings to multiple cities winning the most prestigious title of being the “Fastest Growing Playschool Chain in India”.
The choice of nursery or primary school is often the first big decision parents have to make concerning their child’s education. We fully understand how momentous this process can be, and how much time and though must be invested to ensure the right decision.
Oi is dedicated to fostering the social, emotional, cognitive, physical, and creative growth of the child. We follow an integrated learning curriculum that encourages exploration, play, and a lifelong love of learning. Oi provides an environment where children feel safe, secure, respected and recognized as individuals.
Our program is grounded on the developmental philosophies of Piaget, Erikson, and ygotsky, and their principles about the growth and development of children. In order to help facilitate self-directed learning, the schools are set up with a variety of materials and activities from which children can choose from.
The materials are stimulating, challenging and adaptable for children of varying developmental levels. When children play a significant role in choosing the experiences of their day, they explore what is meaningful to them as well as develop self-reliance and independence.
“Education is a gift for life”. We believe in creating the Global Leaders of tomorrow through our curriculum which looks at preparing the child for a life beyond school rather than examining how well the students have learnt the curriculum. Our teachers are the facilitators preparing the child for a lifelong learning process.
* -A Survey by Time Research in association with India News.