Sacred Heart High School, now a premier institute, is the brainchild of our Hyderabad Archdiocese Education Society with the Archbishop of Hyderabad as the Chairman and ably guided by panel of efficient bearers. Sacred Heart School had its humble beginning in 1957 at the premises of Sacred Heart Church. It started with Kindergarten and a few classes of primary to cater and care for the unprivileged and poor children who weren’t sent to school by their parents. Such children were given fundamentals in basic education and the need for proper school building was felt seriously among all.Rev. Fr. B. Albert, who was then Parish Priest of Sacred Heart Church was called by Archbishop S. Arulappa and was informed of a piece of land of 1400 square yards at Vijayapuri colony that was donated by an anonymous benefactor of St,. Mary’s parish. We take this opportunity to thank the donors for their generosity and we invoke God’s choicest blessings upon them.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- State Board Board
- English Medium
- Grades: LKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: FR.K. Marreddy
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
Extra Curricular Activities
1. To SHHS. Help each other in social networking, and professional networking –contacts, job opportunities, entrepreneurship, Business.
2. To the community in which we live.
1. To provide a forum for the Alumni of the School.
2. To engage in such academic and social activities as shall contribute towards promoting liaison between the Alumni and the school.
3. To further the cause of Science and Technology.
4. To keep alive love, spirit affection and gratitude for our alma mater.
5. To undertake all such lawful activities as are conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.