The vision of CBSE curriculum is to promote a sound, vibrant and holistic school education that will nourish excellence in every sphere of student development. Keeping this vision in mind, St. Andrews School provides a curriculum that is rich, challenging and focuses on promoting intellectual, social and cultural energy among its learners. With the implementation of CCE or Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation, the focus has shifted from testing to learning by perceiving assessments as a vital part of the teaching and learning process. The emphasis is on holistic development of learners and its commitment in providing a stress-free learning environment that will help develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens for the future.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- State board Board
- English Medium
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Ms. Shamita Bhattacharya
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Payment details The school offers flexible payment plan options: Fee can be paid for the whole year in advanceAny number of months in advanceMonthly paymentMode of PaymentCash
Extra Curricular Activities
Sports at St. Andrews School is an integral part of the total academic programme. The sports programme underpins the extra curriculum programme where the students have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of sporting activities that help develop and promote leadership skills, individual responsibility and enhance their overall educational experience.
St. Andrews is one of the few schools to offer opportunities for training. Our teams include basketball, chess, cricket, football, track & field (athletics) and skating. Regular training and warm-up matches take place during the year. Most of our teams have shared their success in representing St. Andrews in inter-school championships at the state and regional levels.
St. Andrews has produced a number of outstanding athletes who have made it to the highest levels of competition at the state, national and international levels. The success of our programmes is a testament to our coaches, athletes, sports programme and sporting facilities.
We provide each student with optimal learning opportunities. We seek to develop in each Andrewite the ability and passion to work wisely and creatively, to challenge students to fulfil their potential and prepare them to contribute positively to society.
It is the vision of St. Andrews School to provide quality education through innovative, creative and challenging curriculum that is student-centred and focused on inquiry-based, hands-on learning and active involvement in the learning process.
At St. Andrews, we believe in:
- Ensuring a safe learning environment for all students
- Providing the opportunity and resources to all students to learn and be successful
- Continuously improving the educational and learning environment for all students
- Setting high standards for itself and for its students
- Maintaining a consistency of purpose with all staff members working towards a common goal of success for each learner
- Proficiency in technology, necessary to prepare students for a globally competitive society