The magnificent Aravali Hills form a serene backdrop of the sprawling, 40 acres of land on which stands
the epitome of diginity, pride and values. Sanskriti ... The School is a centrally air-conditioned progressive
co-educational institution located approx. 9 Kms away from the heart of the city of Ajmer, on the National
Highway (NH-89) next to Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University. It takes a 15 minutes drive to reach us from the Railway Station and 10 minutes drive from the Bus Stand.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
LKG to XII
School provides transportation
- Grades: LKG, 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: J. Krishnamurti
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: www.sanskrititheschool.org/admission.php?pg=fee
Spacious centrally air-conditioned classrooms, fitted with lockers and well equipped multimedia system for hi-tech audio - visual viewing, beckons even the most reluctant
Scholar to step in.
Cuddle them and learn from them is the motto of the toy library. Stuffed toys exude feelings of warmth and affection and the array of educational games teach and mould the ever evolving active young minds.
The state-of-the-art computer Lab with network facility is constantly upgraded. Individual work stations and qualified supervision makes the usage of the computer as easy as using pen and paper.
The Art and Craft Studio is a sight to behold! This is where all Sanskritians hone their artistic genius and create magic with mediums like paint, ink, clay and even bread! Visitors can be privy to some awe- inspiring creations that are tastefully laid out on custom-made shelves and hanging on the walls.
Library with comprehensive collection of world class fiction and encyclopedia and a wide range of journals and periodicals. The Amphitheatre makes for an excellent sitting for the performance and viewing of play, orchestra, choir, presentations right through the year. The dance studio is a spacious hall which has floor to ceiling mirrors that reflect every move and every expression of the dancers who are taught Indian dances such as kathak and folk , as well as western dance movements such as the salsa, the cha- cha- cha etc.
The music studio has two sections. The indian music room is aesthetically designed with a soft mattress spread on the floor for scholars to sit and learn hindustani classical and popular music. Musical instruments like the tabla, dholak, the harmonium and the flute accompany the singers.
The western music room boasts of musical instruments like guitars, synthesizers, drums cymbals and a grand piano where the western musically inclined scholars belt out numbers of rock and pop musicians as well as croon on rhythm & blues as well as Country music. The walls are adorned with photographs of rockers as well as classical maestros.
The sprawling expanse of greengrass called “The Emerald” is the mainsports and athletic field, with 400m track. Here potential contestants get to flex their muscles....literally, in a wide range of activities and games such as cricket, football , hockey & horse riding , and the like.
The expert marks men hone their aiming skills at the shooting range stocked with rifles.
The basketball, volley ball and lawn tennis courts of international standards are available for the aspirants.
An all weather, 25m long swimming pool with crystal blue waters, entices you to take a quick dip. Those who don’t want to miss their birds, enjoys the badminton court. One can enjoy tennis indoors by playing table tennis.
A multi- gym for the fitness freak keeps them fit throughout the year. For Squash lovers, two international standards glass backed courts give opportunity to relax their muscles.
Beginners at lower level do not have to miss the opportunities of taking a quick dip in the splash pool.
Extra Curricular Activities
We offer our Scholars a distinctive mix of traditional values and exciting opportunities. We aim at encouraging
everyone to have high expectations of themselves and respect for others. Our key aims are :-
- Making learning an enjoyable experience.
- Promoting aesthetic and creative education through a variety of media.
- Promoting a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum as each child’s entitlement.
- Enabling children to question, investigate, express thoughts and opinions and make decisions within a safe and positive environment.
- Providing a clear and consistent framework of discipline within which children may formulate a code of morale values, recognizing the necessity for discipline and co-operation with others.
- Creating an awareness of respect for Indian traditions, human values, heritage and culture & assimilating the best practices of other cultures for a global bonding.
- Contibuting to the society where the individual is not only valued but also allowed to develop a sense of worth.
- Striving to maintain excellence in Academics, to enable Scholars to proceed to institutions of higher learning of their choice, in India and abroad.