Tilak Public School is an English Medium Co- educational Sr. Sec. School affiliated to CBSE, Delhi.The motto of the school is "Work is worship" and every student is expected to strive towards attainment of this goal by dedicated efforts through harmony between Head, Hand and Heart.We are an active member of Jaipur Sahodaya Schools Complex (JSS) since its inception in the year 2011. A stress free environment prevails in the school. The day begins with morning assembly. Sanskrit prayers mark the beginning followed by Hindi prayers and bhajans, pledge, thought of the day, news headlines and short stories or incidents narrated by Principal & teachers to inculcate moral values and integrate & redeem the Indian Culture.The school runs classes from std. Nursery to XII and 100% quality result is produced in board classes. The school follows NCERT/CBSE syllabus.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to XII
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- School provides transportation
- Grades: Nursery, 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Sushma Sharma
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact School
- The well-lit class rooms are quite spacious & ventilated, having large glass- boards, modern furniture and wardrobes for teachers.
- The four Science laboratories: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math are big enough to accommodate 40 students at a time with ultra modern furniture, water taps, gas pipe lines and fire safety devices. They are fully equipped with latest apparatus and material etc.
- The air cooled computer lab is fully equipped with more than 50 computers, for students from classes I to XII to teach IP/computer science/Web Designing etc. Sufficient Infosys and info tech aids, CD’s, multimedia and internet facilities are available. Resource Room for Social Science has all required maps & encyclopaedia, Math Lab, Teaching aid rooms with audio visual facilities are used by teachers to supplement teaching work and make it effective.
- There is one spacious auditorium to conduct co-curricular house activities, to accommodate 200 students. There are separate rooms to teach Art, Craft and Physical Education etc.
- There are play grounds, big enough to play games, sports like volley ball, kho-kho, football, Hockey and Cricket and other sports. Facilities for TT, Badminton etc. and indoor games are also available. Basket Ball court as per standard norms and a beautiful stage to organize cultural function is a special feature of the school.
- There is a big library & reading room to accommodate more than 50 students at a time, having 7000 books with open access system & Teacher’s corner. Number of Newspapers, Periodicals, Journals, Magazines useful for students and teachers are subscribed.
- We have highly qualified and experienced staff to handle students at all stages and competent to teach CBSE classes. Adequate student teacher ratio is maintained.
- The school runs its own Books & stationary shop within the premises. This facility is made available to the students & parents during school hours on all working days.
- Uniform Counter in the school premises is another facility which parents avail, so that uniformity in quality, color & pattern of the uniform can be maintained.
- In collaboration with extra marks, a leading service provider, a state-of-the -art Smart Class Programs has been introduced in all the classes. Each classroom covered so far has been equipped with a wall mounted plasma display screen and a Teacher computer CPU as well as a whole range of course material incorporating the CBSE syllabus with graphics, diagrams, illustrations and animation in 3D format. The Smart Class Programs has turned the abstract into concrete, it is mind stimulating and has helped in improving concentration and comprehension and make the process of teaching & learning more lively, interactive, interesting and vast.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Cricket coaching
- Basket ball coaching
- Indian Vocal Music
- Electronic Keyboard
- Arts & Drawing
- Table Tennis
A School with a mission to tread the path of true Nationalist, strict disciplinarian, brilliant scholar and health enthusiast -LOKMANYA BAL GANGADHAR TILAK. Tilak Public School owes its inspiration to this great Indian Patriot, who was a legendary figure on the Indian Political scene about whom Gandhi ji recalled “No man of our times had the hold on the masses, that Tilak had”. Tilak symbolized the best in Indian culture & heritage. He was an ideal of the masses, the youth in particular.
The school started its journey in the year 1995 and is situated in the most prime & peaceful location of Pink City Jaipur, where maximum number of students come from nearby residential colonies and either walk down or come by bicycles & save petrol, environment and time and convey the message to become “eco- friendly and save earth”. The school has buses and other conveyance facilities too, to cater to the requirement of other students.
The quality teaching, pollution & noise free environment, absolutely clean & healthy surroundings are the reasons why people get attracted to this school.