Adarsh School is a co-educational, English medium Public School which educates the children with strong cultural and traditional values. The ultimate goal being the inculcation of values of life and its principals. The school aims to spread education and moral values among the masses in the society.
HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL
It was in Lahore (now in Pakistan), in the year 1936, that there arose a need to impart education to the the girls and the weaker sections of the society. A social reformer, Dr.Bhagat Ram along with his wife Dr. Gyan Devi took the responsibility on themselves to establish ADARSH SCHOOL with the motto of “Simple Living and High Thinking”. Due to the freedom struggle being at its peak, education took a back seat but the school was restarted in the National Capital under the dynamic administration of Mr. A.K. Sahgal. The school was recognized by the Directorate of Education in 1985 and the school began it’s under the guidance of Principal, Dr. Veena Sahgal. The school was upgraded to the secondary level and thus arose the need of a new school building. The sincere effort of the school management helped to build up the school in the year 1992 at Kirti Nagar.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
Please contact the school admission office
- Smart Class
- Art & Craft
- Computer Lab
- Physics Lab
- Chemestry Lab
- BIo Lab
- Social Science Lab
- Maths Lab
- Grades: 1-12
- School Day: Monday to Saturday
- Timing: 8.30 a.m to 4.00pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: A.K.Sahgal
- Acronym: N/A
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact School
- Creative Corner
- Annual Day
- Cultural Items
Extra Curricular Activities
- Table tennis
- Other sports
NO ADMISSION IN CLASSES 10 AND 12
Max points Allocated
Admission Criteria description (General Category)
Additional documents required
- Attested photocopy of proof of residence (MTNL bill/Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card / Electricity water bills. Please submit the latest copy of the bill.
(For parents living in rental accommodation)
Copy of rent agreement and an affidavit should be submitted on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/- and duly attested by self /Notary.
- Identity card / Fee receipt of sibling studying in the THE ADARSH SCHOOL Kirti Nagar.
- First born/ Self Declaration of parents with regards to first born child.
- Self /Notary attested photocopy of the birth certificate of the child in which gender of the child should be mentioned.
- Three (3) set of passport size photograph, each of father, mother and child.