Calcutta Boys’ School is a Christian, Minority Anglo-Indian, English medium, day school under the control and authority of the Bengal Regional Conference of the Methodist Church in India, managed by the Calcutta Christian Schools Society (Regd.). We therefore expect each parent / guardian to co-operate in our Christian programme for the training of each child. This means the practice, the cultivation and the study of those
- Day School
- Boys Only
- School provides transportation
1. moral and spiritual values which are fundamental to the building of character;
2. social values which make for good citizenship, not only within the limits of the school and its compound but also in the life of the social community beyond;
3. cultural values such as politeness, neatness, cleanliness and punctuality which characterise a gentleman;
4. positive attitudes that help in career building.
The School is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi and conducts the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ICSE) and the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC). Classes Nursery to VIII follow a syllabus (course of studies) prepared by the Inter-state Board of Anglo Indian Education, New Delhi.
The School is recognised by the Government of West Bengal through the Deputy Director of School Education, Anglo-Indian Schools.
All donations made to the The Calcutta Boys' School qualify for deduction u/s. 80G (5) (VI) for the Income Tax Act, 1961 vide Letter Number
- Grades: Nursery, 1-12
- School Day: 5 Days
- Timing: 7.50 Am To 10.30 Am (nursery)7.55 Am To 11.30 Am (kg)7.55 Am To 11.45 Am (classes 1-2)7.55 Am To 12.55 Pm (classes 3-5)7.55 Am To 1.30 Pm (6-12)
- Gender: Boys Only
- Religion: All
- Principal: Raja McGee
- Curriculum: ICSE
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
Extra Curricular Activities