We are a School that strives to impart a high quality education through English Medium. Literary and cultural activities are blended along with academic career, while a strong emphasis is also placed on discipline. We adopt high methodology for student’s participation in each and every activity of the school.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- LKG to X
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: LKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
- Sprawling ambience with greenery at Kamalgazi, Sonarpur Station Road, Ramkrishna Mission Pally, directly connected to EM bypass, close to Garia Bus Depot, Railway Station and the Garia Metro Station
- Teaching with the use of smart classes
- Public transport facilities including buses, minibuses and autos are available from the campus gate
- Well equipped library and reading rooms with online search and access facilities
- Full scale workshop, scientific and technical laboratories with state-of-the-art machines, apparatus and accessories
- Reprographic section with photocopying facilities at subsidised rates
- A dedicated high-tension sub-station for power supply
- Full capacity generating sets as alternate power sourcey
- E-mail,fax,STD/ISD/ISDN and Video conferencing facilities
- 3 AC Auditorium – 100, 300 and 850 seater
- A subsidized stationary stoore for students
- Recreational facilities
Extra Curricular Activities
SUPW is an integral part of our school curriculum. The idea behind is to allow our students to give expression to their co-curricular interests and aptitudes. Participation in one of the activities pertaining to SUPW is compulsory. Some of these activities are managed by our own faculty and for some we hire external resource persons. The conduct of such activities will depend on the availability of the resource persons. Activity is allotted on the basis of student’s aptitude as assessed by teachers and once allotted they have to continue as a member of that activity for the entire academic year.
It believes in overall development of the students by balancing academics, extra curricular activities, sports in the state of art infrastructure within the campus. The school offers playgrounds for cricket, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, badminton and other sports.