We are striving to provide the students a comfortable ambience to grow up and realixe their full potential. A holistic education that encompasses the total growth of the student is what Mothers Mission School is striving for.
Mothers Mission School was formed under the Behala Mother Welfare Society to perpetuate the fond memory of Mother Teresa, our patroness and inspiration.
It is our endeavour to instil in our students a sence of social awareness and form in them habits of piety, diligence, perseverance and hope.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to XII
- State Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-12
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
1. Fully equipped Physics Lab
2. Fully equipped Chemistry Lab
3. Fully equipped Biology Lab
4. Computer Lab – with networking and broadband facilities
5. Audio- visual room
6. Play House for little ones containing a small pool , sand bed , see-saw , swing etc.
7. Library with a stock of over 5,000 books , journals , magazines , educational CDs ,video ,DVDs
Extra Curricular Activities
- Celebration of important days like Rabindra jayanti, Independence day, Teacher's Day, Children's Day, Christmas, Republic Day etc.
- Friday Activities Quiz, Debate, Singing, Dancing, Painting, Craft, etc.
- Annual Function, Sports, Exhibition, Cultural Programme, Visit to orphanage and oldage homes and donate as per programme.
- Inter School Fest for junior and senior section.
- Environmental Projects, Organizing workshop and Interactive sessions for Teachers as well as students.
- Friday Club includes Art and Craft, Eastern and Western dance, Singing, Craft, Yoga, Karate, Synthesizer, Guitar etc.
Passing in English is mandatory. Students are encouraged to communicate in English while they are in school. At home too, parents must insist that they converse in english, so that they retain what they learn in school and become more and more proficient in the use of the language.
Great stress is laid on the teaching and drilling of the functional and communicative aspects of the language. Quizzes, elocutions, story telling, debates, spelling bee and other competitions are held to enable the students to learn proper articulation, pronunciation, grammar, diction and other nuances of the English language. To sum it up, English is the raison d’etre of the curriculum. The whole objective is to make students, more outgoing and confident in expressing themselves, once they got into public life.