South City International School, situated at a prime location in Kolkata, is housed in a 5- storied building from the lower ground floor upwards comprising a built-up area of 127000 sft. (approx) within a campus area of 3.6 acres, with provision of abundant playing opportunities. South City International School is all set to be a model international school of national standing. It is an English medium, co-educational, day school open to all, free from discrimination on grounds of caste, community or gender. Children of residents, non-resident Indians and foreign nationals (subject to local authorities’ endorsements where applicable) are cordially welcome to join our School and grow with us.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to VIII
- WBBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Nursery, 1-8
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: John A. Bagul
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Fees: http://www.scis.co.in/fees.html
- Classrooms, Library, Learning Resource Centre and all Labs are air-conditioned and sound-controlled. [Indeed the whole school is air-conditioned, except for corridors, stairs and toilets.]
- Ergonomics-compliant height-adjustable chairs and tables procured from West Germany.
- Interactive Smart Boards, LCD projectors, HDTVs in
- Classrooms, to be used as teaching aids.
- Free laptops provided to all teachers.
- The whole school (including classroom, labs, library, LRC etc.) is equipped with Wireless Mesh Network for providing broadband wireless access in areas that traditional WLAN system are unable to cover. A campus environment is such as best suited for deployment of Wireless Mesh Network.
- Two Infotech Centres enabling students to learn Computer Science, Computer applications, Programming, Learning on the web and through multi-media presentations via the latest technology.
- Science labs, conforming to the international design and standards, equipped with facilities for hands-on experimentation and project-work.
- EVS lab, to be used for environmental education.
Language lab, in the service of language, particularly foreign language learning.
- Audio-visual lab for powerpoint presentations, video conferencing and lectures.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Music, Dance & Painting
No more hassles of taking your child to school and back. At South City, we're building a modern school for 2000 students right within the complex! The South City International School offers affordable and quality education for children.
Spread over 3.5 acres, the school has a resource centre, gym, cafeteria, dance and music studio, art and craft centre, design technology centre, home economic centre and a multipurpose auditorium for various activities which include debates, dramatics and indoor sports. Apart from regular studies and extracurricular activities, the school will also focus on traditional Indian disciplines such as yoga and pranayam and to top it all, it even has it's own soccer field.
It is an English medium, co-educational, day school open to all, free from discrimination on grounds of caste, community or gender. Children of residents, non- resident Indians and foreign nationals (subject to local authorities' endorsements where applicable) are cordially welcome to join our School and grow with us.