"We are all achievers, we achieve according to our level of beliefs. We are all winners, we win according to our level of performance" At Ashok Academy we instil this belief in our children and motivate them to achieve. Aim and Achieve is our motto.For the past 34 years, we have been committed to providing the level of education that enables a child to face the long road ahead. The environment in school is friendly and harmonious. It is a home away from home where values and traditions are instilled in the children and this is conducive to an all round development of the child's personality. What we mould and create are not just intellectual active minds but minds that will be able to deal with life. The purpose of education is not only grooming academically strong individuals but also individuals who are emotionally stable and strong too.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- I to X
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- School provides transportation
- Grades: 1-12
- School Day: Monday to Friday
- Timing: N.A.
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: Urdu
- Fees: Contact to school
1) Spacious and well-ventilated classrooms with public address system, displays boards and appropriate furniture.
2) All classes quipped with digital Interactive smart boards which help in cognitive learning process.
3) CCTV in all areas of the school for the security of children.
4) Laboratory facilities for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
5) Fully equipped computer room and library designed keeping in mind the needs of the curriculum and examination boards.
6) Gymnasium Facility for pre-primary and primary students to help develop their flexibility and promote interest in physical activities. Yoga is practiced to strengthen mind and body.Art and Music are included in day-to-day activities.
7) Mid morning snacks and vegetarian lunch is provided to all the students, which is prepared hygienically.
8) Drinking water is available on each floor through water dispensers.
9) Bus Facility
The school provides bus facility, which travels to various parts of the western suburbs.
Active participation in sports with success at various inter school events.
The school is an active member of the Mumbai School Sports Association.
Athletic Coaching in track and field events for children showing potential in the field.
Speech and Drama classes by Professionals.
Extra Curricular Activities
The school believes in giving importance to exploring the child’s creativity be it art, music, sports or dramatics.
The assemblies serve as a stepping-stone in creating confidence and removing stage fright in a child.
Monthly interclass competitions are held in the primary section.
The secondary section has regular inter house competitions.
These create a spirit of camaraderie and a platform for students to showcase their talents.
The Annual Sports Day and Annual Parents Day are two important dates in the student’s life, which are eagerly awaited by all.
Programs are developed to accommodate and give a chance to
The energy and enthusiasm shown by the students says it all.
Visits and Outings
Regular educational excursions to places of interest are conducted for the students to help them learn to value their culture and learn the importance of peaceful co-existence.
To enhance the overall scholastic skills and inter personal skills, the Literary club has been introduced since 2010.
Students get an opportunity to express and enhance their multiple intelligence.
Direct interaction with leading writers is provided in this club.
The main aim of the club is to see each individual member student as a speaker, writer, actor, critic, judge and above all a facilitator and a good human being.
ASHOK ACADEMY AT ITS COMPETITIVE BEST
Students are encouraged to participate in all co-curricular activities at the inter school level.
Our students have always excelled in most of the major events held in the city.
Be it Science Competitions or Literary debates, sports or drawing, our students have always made the institution proud.
An initiative by the Social Science department, to inculcate deep interest in subjects which requires visual stimulus and generate curiosity about places of historical or geographical interest.
The travel club members are encouraged to speak and are shown
The main purpose of this club is to make understand these diverse cultures, which are prevalent in the present age.
We believe that an education should not just create and mould intellectually active minds but also minds that are emotionally strong and stable to deal with all aspects of life.
We believe in providing education that enables a child to face any challenges in life and rise above it.