Hasanat High School is a home away from home for the students. The school believes in an informal approach that is non-authoritarian.
- Day Boarding
- School provides transportation
- Nursery to X grade
- ICSE Board
- English Medium
- Residential School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Nursery, 1-10
- School Day: Monday to Friday & Alternate Saturdays.
- Timing: N.A.
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: ICSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to school
Classroom : Each classroom is hexagonal in shape with large windows to permit adequate natural light into the classroom. The school was designed keeping in perspective around 70 sq.feet of floor space per child to permit flexibility and movement within
Extra Curricular Activities
- Sports & Games: Basket Ball, Football, Throw Ball, Table Tennis, Gymnastics, Athletics,
- School Band
- Robotics Club
- Art Club for painting & Drawing
- Mathematics through Abacus
The academic year begins in March. Up to Standard IV, there are no examinations. There is a continuous evaluation system. A comprehensive report is prepared on the child's learning skills in various fields like numerical, verbal and conceptual skills.
Detailed personal discussions with parents are held regularly for all classes. Std V is treated as a transition class for a move over from the continuous evaluation pattern to the more formal examination system and therefore, has two examinations – mid term and final. All other classes have one unit test and one examination per term.
1. The school’s academic year is divided into two terms. Each term has one unit test and one examination - two unit tests and two examinations per year.
2. Open House is held at the end of each term wherein teachers handover the detailed progress report of their wards to the parents.