A Using modern equipment and latest techniques to enhance the teaching learning Process.
Improvement of the memory and concentration of the child through Jeevan Vigyan.
To produce achievers and leaders of tomorrow.
* To promote the all-round growth and development of students.
* To develop in students a high morale, good health, and wisdom thus enabling them to live a stress-free, non-violent, peaceful, life.
* To provide a high standard of education based on sound pedagogical principles and a rich curriculum.
* To develop healthy minds and bodies in students through emphasis on physical education,emotional and cognitive development, and social skills.
* To mould the student’s personality to practice clean living, high thinking, build self-confidence and a positive self-image.
* To emphasize the development of knowledge, skills and understanding relevant to the demands of contemporary life.
* To build respect for the rich Indian traditions and cultural heritage while ensuring progress in becoming global citizens.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- LKG to X grade
- State Board Board
- English Medium
- Co-ed School
- 45 students per class
- Student/Teacher ratio: 25 : 1
- Grades: LKG, 1-10
- School Day: Monday-Saturday
- Timing: 8 : 30 AM - 3 :00 PM
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Fees: Please contact s
Hobby Classes Comprises Of Music, Painting, Dancing, Yoga,Elocution, Dramatics, Karate,Singing, Cricket Coaching.
Extra Curricular Activities