MET Rishikul Vidyalaya (MRV) is a school where tradition and technology meet to offer a progressive and 'holistic approach' to child education. At MRV we believe that: "Learning is fun and is also the greatest adventure of our lives.
- Day Boarding
- School provides transportation
- IGCSE Board
- English Medium
- Co-ed School
- Grades: 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Friday
- Timing: N.A.
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: N.A.
- Acronym: MRV
- Curriculum: IGCSE
- Language: Urdu
- Fees: Contact to school
Big play ground.
Quality teaching staff etc.
Extra Curricular Activities
Specialised Training Programme: Children
• Is about developing a child naturally and to develop the child's intelligence and not just the memory.
• Techniques borrowed from Glenn Domain and other resources.
• A specialised training programme where a parent goes through "how to develop a child physically, mentally, emotionally, socially and spiritually". Physically means manual, mobility and balance. Mentally means how to read, how to direct, how to teach them maths through the Montessori and the dot card way.
Socially is how to naturally discipline the child without using the word "don't".
Emotionally is allowing them to express themselves and the parents. To make the parent more spiritually evolved.
• Periodically newer techniques are imparted to the parents through the advanced training programme.