Seven Square Academy is managed by Seven Eleven Education Society.
Day-to-day affairs of running the school are managed by the Principal assisted by the appropriate staff under the overall supervision of the school committee comprising of 3 to 4 Representatives of the Trust, Educationists, the Principal & a Representative of the teaching & non-teaching staff. The school building is spacious with all modern facilities & state-of-art infrastructure.
With the blessings of God the almighty, Seven Square Academy has completed five years of its commitment towards academic achievement, an institution which provides quality education. With every step progressing towards glory and achievement, we can see its commitment to society ‘a school with a difference’ is being fulfilled with grace.
We want education by which character is formed, strength of mind is increased, the intellect is expanded and one can stand up on one’s own feet with confidence. School education is concerned with all round development of children and must promote and nurture wide range of skills and capacities in our children as much as possible. We, at Seven Square Academy have advocated a curriculum that boasts of GLOBAL VISION WITH INDIAN VALUES. Our syllabus has been planned on the theory of constructivism and the units are based on thematic learning. We promise to teach them the seven wonders of the world like – to see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to feel , to laugh and to love; this will help them to be a complete person. We focus on the holistic development of the child. We also stress on prior planning and scheduling, but at the same time we are flexible to children’s needs. Pre-Primary is serving children aged from 2.6 to 6. The Curriculum has been planned by an advisory body giving recommendations as per CBSE norms and as per the E.C.C.Ed.guidelines provided by Education Board, Delhi.
Children acquire learning in a variety of ways through experience, practice, experimentation, discussion and collective activities. Accordingly, we at Seven Square Academy provide a range of co-scholastic learning opportunities to children through sports, hobbies, trips, competitions, programmes etc. like music day, best out of waste, recycle of waste materials etc.
Quality education is at core of all our developmental efforts and it is a matter of satisfaction and pride that the Seven Square Academy is working in this direction.
The school has an amiable atmosphere for proper teaching and learning. It has been built with a genuine interest to provide better quality education.
The school offers wholesome and sound education as an advance setting along with ample space for extracurricular activities.
The school can boast of the most modern facilities on campus and faculty rich in talent and experience.
“One can never be content to creep
When one feels the impulse to soar”
An education institution is a temple dedicated to imparting knowledge through multi-dimensional streams of education. It is obvious that we cannot conceive of competing locally as well as globally unless we impart top quality education including scientific and technical education, to our students. The need of the hour is to impart quality education to the youth so he is able to confidently deal with the challenging task of socio –economic development of the country and general welfare of the society.
Our focus has been to encourage our team efforts among our students too. We believe that we were successful, as the team spirit was exhibited in the internal events organized which included many activities.
Our Annual Activities like:
Rainy Day Celebration
Mask Day Celebration
Annual Sport’s Day Celebration
Environment Day Celebration
Salad Day Celebration
Traditional Day Celebration
Village Fiesta Celebration
Money Saving Day Celebration
Grandparents Day Celebration
Safety Day Celebrations
School Annual Day
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- School provides transportation
- Grades: UKG, 1-12
- School Day: Monday to Saturday
- Timing: N.A.
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Smt. Suman N. Mehta
- Curriculum: CBSE
- Language: English
- Fees: Contact to school
Seven Square Academy has an Imposing building with spacious classrooms, surrounded by the sprawling lawns, well-equipped laboratories, workshops, auditorium, audio-visual room, adequate playground and swimming pool for primary and secondary students, learning zone, playzone, aquarium, medical room, activity room, theatre, art gallery etc. for pre-primary, primary and secondary students, A spacious and well-equipped rich library-cum-reading room with a digital section, A cafeteria to provide pure, wholesome vegetarian and hygienic food and snacks to students and staff at reasonable rate.
- Computer in each classroom for computer-aided teaching/learning
- Air conditioned classrooms for playgroup and Nursery
- Floor space per child 14.5 sq.ft
- IP cameras for monitoring
- Soft / Display boards
- 2 seater benches
- White boards
AUDITORIUM, PLAY & ACTIVITY ZONE, PLAYGROUND, SWIMMING POOL
Extra Curricular Activities
- Art & Craft
- Clubs/Friday Activity
- Educational Tours
To develop children into enlightened citizens of tomorrow having 'GLOBAL VISION WITH INDIAN VALUES'
SEVEN SQUARE ACADEMY will emphasize on quality education in a facilitative, challenging & positive environment, encouraging sharing & caring so as to make dynamic, inquisitive & rationale individuals who display high self-esteem & a sense of morality.
- A blooming bud's creativity is like an embedded spring that bubbles up from deep within; so tapping and channelizing it, is our prime focus.
- To create an excellent educational institution synthesizing the Indian values with the highest quality of teaching, using modern techniques.
- To create an atmosphere that will help inculcate moral values with positive attitude.
- To give due importance to project work, experimental studies and self-learning.
- To impart education with effective emphasis on knowledge, wisdom and learning to face the challenges of 21st century.
- To emphasize on the development of a well rounded personality and develop qualities like collaboration, team work, leadership, critical-thinking, creativity and innovation.
- To provide educational opportunities appropriate to the pupil’s interest in language, music cognitive, social, emotional, creative, physical and spiritual levels.
- To give every child an opportunity to listen and speak, read and write, explore and experiment, observe and question.
- To encourage family interaction by holding informative sessions involving parents, teachers and the child counsellor.