Who we are .....a perspective.A 14 year old innovative and stimulating learning centre that provides a bright, cheerful & safe ambience for the child to develop his / her pre-school skills. Each class provides a large and extensive range of age and skill appropriate equipments to expand and nurture the child's development.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- Pre - Nursery - 2 1/2 + Years
- Nursery - 3 + Years
- L.K.G - 4 + Years
- H.K.G - 5 + Years
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Grades: Playgroup, Nursery
- School Day: Monday to Saturday
- Timing: 9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. 1:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Mrs. S. A. Sumaya
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Fees: www.small-wonders.co.in/admission.asp
- Well designed Air conditioned classrooms with not more than 25 in a class.
- CCTV enabled classrooms
- Interactive Boards to make the teaching learning program more effective and interesting.
- Bus service for children who would need to avail of it.
- In house psychologist / psychiatrist / counselors and support personal for differently abled children.
- Outdoor Indoor games to facilitate the overall growth and development of the child.
- Aesthetic and creative expression thru Art/Craft , Roll play and Dramatisation
- Excursions and Day trips to broaden their horizons
- Celebration of thematic days and weeks
- Affiliation to BEACON HIGH (ICSE)
At Small Wonders we unleash the potential of the child and open the door of all future possibilities by using effective learning methods, providing a safe and healthy environment, leveraging the most advanced teaching technologies and drawing support from sensitive and experienced teachers.
Extra Curricular Activities
Swimming is a good exercise (that’s obvious). It is a lifetime sport that benefits the body and the whole person.
Why do we at Small Wonders give importance to swimming?
For health benefits?
For the chance to be with some of our friends at pool.? Or
Because we like the feeling of floating and gliding through the water?
It is indeed a combination of all. Swimming helps develop life skills such as sportsmanship, time-management, self-discipline, goal setting, and an increased sense of self-worth. It is also great for general fitness.
Art And Craft
Art and Craft includes colouring, drawing, cutting and pasting. All the actions involved in art and craft help improve motor coordination in children. It also enhances their creativity.
By indulging in art and craft, children learn to express themselves in action. Besides this, children experience a positive sense of achievement and satisfaction. A finished art piece helps in building their self-confidence.
Every new experience is an opportunity to learn and grow. One of the best choices you can make for your children is giving them the gift of music.
In addition to improving creativity and allowing relaxation, music helps in developing:
Research shows a significant relationship between music instruction and positive performances in areas as : reading comprehension, spelling, mathematics, listening skills, primary mental abilities (verbal, perceptual, numeric, spatial) and motor skills.
At Small Wonders, teach yoga in a play way method using music, props, stories, puppets. At a very tender age, kids benefit from yoga and make it an experience to be carried forward in life. Benefits of Yoga are manifold - from concentration to flexibility to memory.
Dance is the development of the child through movement exploration, children communicate through movement and draw on their own inner resources to create and express through their own unique movement. The aim of creative dance classes is to continually expand and extend movement range by drawing inspiration from range stimuli. There is no right or wrong way of moving. Dancers reach progressive levels of physical & mental skill development and are taught the vocabulary of dance.
A 14 year old innovative and stimulating learning centre that provides a bright, cheerful & safe ambience for the child to develop his / her pre-school skills. Each class provides a large and extensive range of age and skill appropriate equipments to expand and nurture the child's development.