At city International School the learning process is seen as one that is both challenging and enjoyable. They believe education should be foster creativity, independent thinking, exploration, and experimentation as life long process. Their students are encrouaged to develop sound ethical values - kindness, respect, and integrity are instilled within a safe and nurturing enviornment.
- Day School
- School provides transportation
- CBSE Board
- English Medium
- Day School
- Co-ed School
- Student/Teacher ratio: 15:1
- Grades: 1-10
- School Day: Monday - Saturday
- Timing: 10am - 5pm
- Gender: Co-Educational
- Religion: All
- Principal: Padmaja Chavali
- Curriculum: Indian(CBSE)
- Language: English
- Fees: N.A.
- The Schools are grand multi-storey buildings with spacious classrooms.
- All the classrooms have big windows for ventilation and natural light.
- The furniture is modern, colorful and comfortable.
- Huge blackboards and display boards in every classroom.
- Well equipped laboratories and computer center.
- State of Art
- Playgrounds and Play equipment.
- A large variety of modern teaching aids.
- Educational Toys, Soft Toys.
- Well-furnished Library.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Yogasanas : Regular weekly classes.
- Aerobics : Weekly classes under expert guidance.
- Indian games like Kho-Kho, Kabaddi.
- Inter house sports competitions.
- Athletics and Sports.
- Excursions, Camps etc.
City International School is a progressive, child centered, co-educational, non-denominational English Medium School, committed to providing quality education for all its students. The school offers pre-primary, primary and secondary school education.
City International School Building
Our aim is to develop students who are aware, socially responsible, creative, clear thinking, explorative, and with good self-management and interactive skills.